Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
Met a bloke today from the Titans who had some very compelling evidence regarding Jamie asking for a release. All I will say is I hope he makes 2013 his best year yet.:-/
Not having a go at you wombatgc but I wouldn't have much faith in anything that comes from Titans officials. The Lyon attempted signing was very unprofessional...I don't think he'll go within cooee of the joint.

wombatgc said:
master blaster said:
yea,you have something then share it,otherwise your just refuelling the fire

And have Rothfield run with it?...not likely. It's a mute point as far as this year is concerned now.
Nah your safe buzzard head is off at the Super Bowl prancing around the US of A in a sharks jersey.

wombatgc said:
master blaster said:
yea,you have something then share it,otherwise your just refuelling the fire

And have Rothfield run with it?...not likely. It's a mute point as far as this year is concerned now.

A mute point is what SBW will experience from the crowd when he scores a try - a moot point is what you are looking for ;)

Andrew.. said:
wombatgc said:
Met a bloke today from the Titans who had some very compelling evidence regarding Jamie asking for a release. All I will say is I hope he makes 2013 his best year yet.:-/
Not having a go at you wombatgc but I wouldn't have much faith in anything that comes from Titans officials. The Lyon attempted signing was very unprofessional...I don't think he'll go within cooee of the joint.

Believe me it got quite fiery yesterday.This guy is very well connected, and the reasons he gave are fairly easy to check. In saying all that, it is nothing sinister, they were admirable reasons for a release which you would expect of Jamie anyway.We can thank Steve Gigg that he is here this year.

wombatgc said:
Andrew.. said:
wombatgc said:

Believe me it got quite fiery yesterday.This guy is very well connected, and the reasons he gave are fairly easy to check. In saying all that, it is nothing sinister, they were admirable reasons for a release which you would expect of Jamie anyway.We can thank Steve Gigg that he is here this year.

So what are the reasons then? How about spilling the beans instead of skirting around the issue

so the letter he wrote to the fans was a lie then,mmm not good if the truth gets out then,so we can assume he wont be finishing his career with us then

What would his reasons be for wanting a release when he is the captain, has a young family and is building a house here. The titans and everyone connected with them are full of ****!

Stevo said:
As if Jamie Lyon wrote the letter
yeah then,well and good,but he would have had to approve of it,and stand behind it and he will have heaps of fans asking him all year about it as well,so dont expect me to be one of the well wishers saying,thanks for the memories if he does sign elsewhere,,so no matter what you say,a lie is a lie

You would think Titan's officials would learn from their mistakes. Biggest mistake: their egos trumping professionalism.

According to Zorba, the unprofessional way they conducted themselves has put Jamie Lyon offside with them, and so they do more of the same?

Keep it up and no-one will negotiate with them.

Rex said:
According to Zorba, the unprofessional way they conducted themselves has put Jamie Lyon offside with them, and so they do more of the same?

I couldn't care less what Zorba thinks. He is no different to Rothfield and Kent.

bones said:
Rex said:

I couldn't care less what Zorba thinks. He is no different to Rothfield and Kent.
You're wrong bones Zorba is very different to Kent and buzzard ...... About 40kgs different :d

Character assassination of Lyon based on unsubstantiated rumours on an Internet forum. Keepin it classy on Silvertails today.

MWSE said:
Character assassination of Lyon based on unsubstantiated rumours on an Internet forum. Keepin it classy on Silvertails today.

I couldn't agree more strongly. This ****s me off no end. If you haven't got the guts to at least state what this evidence is, then shut the **** up!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6