Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If its true and he goes, it is a joke that both coach and club captain have wanted to stay for less and our board of inept clowns have dicked around taking too long to tie people only for them to ask for a release.

Jamie wanted 3 years, we say 2 and that was months ago - for f*ck give it to him and let Wolfman go - one good season in 5, not a hard one to work out who the liability is and who produces on the field. Good centres are a dime a dozen......

so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!

silver said:
If its true and he goes, it is a joke that both coach and club captain have wanted to stay for less and our board of inept clowns have dicked around taking too long to tie people only for them to ask for a release.

Jamie wanted 3 years, we say 2 and that was months ago - for f*ck give it to him and let Wolfman go - one good season in 5, not a hard one to work out who the liability is and who produces on the field. Good centres are a dime a dozen......

so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver, the flaw in your logic is that Lyon would be on at least double, perhaps even triple that of Wolfy.

Fox Sports News are saying that Lyon has agreed in principle to a 4 year $2 million deal with the Titans.

What the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need some answers real quick,Im sick of always hearing we have salary cap pressure and we have to release someone,if he wants 3 years,give him 3 years,stop being so negative Manly

Been off the forum since Christmas and to be honest I can't think of a worse thread to contributing to for my first 2013 post. What I wouldn't give for a controversy free off season.

Masked Eagle said:
Been off the forum since Christmas and to be honest I can't think of a worse thread to contributing to for my first 2013 post. What I wouldn't give for a controversy free off season.

What would a Sea Eagles offseason be without controversy? :cool:

Just can't see this happening...why would we voluntarily weaken our side only weeks before the new season begins.

Larissa said:
A press release from the Club officially commenting will be out shortly.

I'm sure it'll be a generic one,

"Jamie Lyon is currently contracted to MWSE till end of 2013. Negotiations are ongoing with respect to extending Jamies contract beyond this season. He is a valuable member of our team and a much respected club captain. Both Jamie and the club are working hard to secure his future at Manly"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8