James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Broncos.com.au
-
July 27, 2017 - 9:08 am

The Brisbane Broncos have announced the re-signing of electrifying centre James Roberts to a long-term deal.

Roberts has signed a four-year agreement that will make him a Bronco until at least the end of the 2021 NRL season.
He was never going to leave the donkeys, if it is a money equation they will beat any competitor. There are better options than him!

Begs the question though. How many state players are the ponies allowed without it breaching the cap, oh doh!! I forgot it's the Broncos, makes an absolute mockery of the continue to be allowed to run a state team in a club competition.

Begs the question though. How many state players are the ponies allowed without it breaching the cap, oh doh!! I forgot it's the Broncos, makes an absolute mockery of the continue to be allowed to run a state team in a club competition.

What state does Roberts play for?!
A state of drugs/drunkenness but no Origin jerseys

Way too true. Broncos are a law unto themselves and North Queensland rarely lose a penalty count, so everybody north of the border is a winner in my book.

Great signing for the Broncs. I think in years to come people will be comparing him to legendary Brisbane dickheads like Julian O'Neill and Darren Lockyer,

Just goes to prove , if the Donkeys want them , they get them.

You can bet it's less than half on the cap.

Level playing field , yeah right!

Just goes to prove , if the Donkeys want them , they get them.

You can bet it's less than half on the cap.

Level playing field , yeah right!
The Broncos wanted Ash Taylor the next big no 7 but Taylor seems to be retained by the Coast .
So there you go . No team gets every player they want not even the Broncos

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10