James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Expecting a decision on James Roberts future in the next few weeks with mail that he is going to sign with Manly on a bigger contract that he is on at Brisbane. If so, I feel for Kelly as once his body starts to grow he could be a real top class centre.

Everyone assumes this is to replace Kelly, but I wonder if the rumors about Walker going back to Souths might have a bit more to it?? Hope not.

Bozo and Bozo will be happy - no doubting Roberts has massive ability - can see why Manly would chase him, but agree Kelly though copping a bit of a recent pasting....is a good footy player who will be in the NRL for the next decade barring injury....in fact, fait to say has been a major surprise packet.
If Roberts happens - it happens....for now hope this gives Kelly the pump up to really lift again, the kid has plenty of heart and has been an unsung hero....who like most centres has had a few off days - for most part has been solid with glimpses of class - not so bad for a rookie.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Brian Kelly
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. David Klemmer
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Shaun Lane
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Brown/Cullen/Hastings
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Darcy Lussick / Winterstein
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

And that's probably a year (injuries aside) you'd expect to be in a Grand Final.

Fox sports news suggested that he is about to sign a 3-year deal with the donkeys. I think that mail would be pretty accurate as Fox and the donkeys are owned by news filth. Kelly is a work in progress I would let him develop I would rather we spend cap on positions that we need to cover like the front row and back row

I thought they announced on fox that the scumbag re-signing w the donkeys just before the game last night. Fox obviously got a memory problem or like the rest of the media, just making it up as they go along, just to create inane noise

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Brian Kelly
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. David Klemmer
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Shaun Lane
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

15. Lloyd Perrett
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

And that's probably a year (injuries aside) you'd expect to be in a Grand Final.
Fair side Ryan, but id put my left testicle on it that kelly wont be on the wing.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Brian Kelly
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. David Klemmer
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Shaun Lane
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

15. Lloyd Perrett
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

No way do we fit that team under the salary cap.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Brian Kelly
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. David Klemmer
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Shaun Lane
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

15. Lloyd Perrett
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

I don't want Kelly to lose his place in the side, but I'd sign Roberts in a heartbeat. Raw speed in both centre positions, is what I feel we missed out on with killer & skivvy. But Jorge deserves his spot on the wing....metres galore & one hell of a finisher. Nothing wrong with Kelly as back up wing/centre.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8