James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I honestly don't get the whole surrendering of testicles thing. I mean, I figure the female equivalent is boobs - and I'm not giving up my left boob for anything! Nor the right, for that matter!

Gee...you just aren't a true supporter then!

lol

Another 100k a year signing.
Gee they are good negotiators the donkeys.
However do they do it?
Toddles must be proud..

Very simple really. The club pays the bare minimum that the NRL values them at and the Thoroughbreds take care of the rest.

Lockyer was only on about 4 or 500K per year from the Donkeys (lower salary cap then), but he was earning well over $1 million a year thanks to TPA's from the Thoroughbreds (and if truth be told there is probably an under-the-table fund to keep certain players in Brisbane which no doubt players like Langer, Kevin Walters, Lockyer, Webcke, Parker etc benefited from over the years).

I wonder, IF we sign Roberts is there a chance he'll be on the wing, Kelly in the centres with Jorge moving to the bench as an impact forward who can also cover the utility back role?

Don't particularly care if we sign him or not,but if we did and was part of the squad and I was coach....I would play him at fullback where he would get more space and would be forced into being involved and play Tommie at centre like Latrell Mitchell.It would still utilise Tommies size and skills out wide and help to reduce impact injuries from running into a set line.Roberts lurking around up the middle and out wide running off Taupau,Lane AFB,Sironen,DCE,Perrrett etc... would be tempting.Any lazy kick chasers would be penalised too,unfortunately if we signed him it would push Kelly back to reggies which I would not like to see happen.

Gee...you just aren't a true supporter then!

lol
I'll volunteer this info wether you require it or not but after our second born I got rushed in for the snip that quick my feet didn't touch the ground.
So I'll give up BOTH for a premiership !!!
That's my commitment to the cause.....

Can I change it to kidneys......??

Bozo must want him bad. This Roberts rumour isn't moving, even after some have him signing with Brisbane. Thing is the cooling off period hasn't finished feathered Friends. We can still counter offer. When the bald man wants a player, he won't give up without a fight. This sounds like one such fight. Just hope walkers staying. Kelly to the wing.
1.Turbo
2.Uate
3.Walker
4.Jimmy the Jet
5.Jorge
****SPEED*** ****SKILL****** POWER* ***
GAME OVER feathered friends :)
maxresdefault.jpg

Technically is ovaries
If we are slicing the pie, can I give up the chord that carries sperm? I'm supposed to be getting the snip, but I'm too **** scared.

If I know the chords going to be put to good use, might make the event more palatable :(

What better excuse than our Sea Eagles hey?

If we are slicing the pie, can I give up the chord that carries sperm? I'm supposed to be getting the snip, but I'm too **** scared.

If I know the chords going to be put to good use, might make the event more palatable :(

What better excuse than our Sea Eagles hey?
The thread started with james roberts.. ryan you are now talking about penises.. gee whiz.. nek minit.. golly gee willickers batman! Have a bat man. Problem.solved

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8