Jake Simpkin signed until 2026

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sorry Ryan, but lock me up and throw away the key...I do the pineapple on pizza, but let me share this next level Specialty....I make a Chicken, bacon, pineapple and mango pizza, with plenty of cheese and BBQ sauce !!....now what u thinkin mate :happy:
Hi Maxta I hope all is well in your nest
Please stay away from unhealthy foods like Pizza and substitute your cravings with more healthier alternatives .

Pizza bread is made from refined wheat flower is low in fibre and high in weight gain

Bacon is a processed meat that is very high in salt and the act of this processing in linked to weight gain, heart attack , and bowel cancer

Cheese consists of 60% saturated fat which clogs your arteries

BBQ sauce can cause digestive issues as well as diabetes and weight gain

The moral of the story
We should all respect our bodies as it is the only one we get to get us around 4 Pines Park
1717491234225.png

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
That was the most pointless bit of TV I have watched for a long time, blokes gibbering back and forth without making a point, and no discussion at all on the kids ability or value he may add
I take it you don’t watch 360 much Kiwi. Haha.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
I’m assuming they will see how Jake gels with DCE at the Captains run before deciding if he plays this week.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Hi Maxta I hope all is well in your nest
Please stay away from unhealthy foods like Pizza and substitute your cravings with more healthier alternatives .

Pizza bread is made from refined wheat flower is low in fibre and high in weight gain

Bacon is a processed meat that is very high in salt and the act of this processing in linked to weight gain, heart attack , and bowel cancer

Cheese consists of 60% saturated fat which clogs your arteries

BBQ sauce can cause digestive issues as well as diabetes and weight gain

The moral of the story
We should all respect our bodies as it is the only one we get to get us around 4 Pines Park
View attachment 27219
It's too late Bozo - my diet is terrible, but I train every day, sometimes twice....
But I have to confess, overall diet plays a massive part in everyday life, playing finals touch footy last night after a destructive weekend and played very ordinary and felt flat and plenty to do with this factor.
But I'm drinking a glass of water right now and hitting the gym again tonight :nod:

**** me you lot are hard markers!!

AND, most of you wouldn’t be happy unless every single signing was world class / best in the game.

Not sure where you think the funds are going to come from for that but maybe you all know something I don’t know.

Give the kid a chance , who knows he might end up being a superstar.
I’m confused with this thread. Are you referring to Humphreys , Simpkin or the pizza?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
It's too late Bozo - my diet is terrible, but I train every day, sometimes twice....
But I have to confess, overall diet plays a massive part in everyday life, playing finals touch footy last night after a destructive weekend and played very ordinary and felt flat and plenty to do with this factor.
But I'm drinking a glass of water right now and hitting the gym again tonight :nod:
Its Great that you are keeping active and hitting the Gym
and It is Never too late to change your eating habits
I know cravings are hard to resits but I also know that there are healthier tasty alternatives
There are many healthy alternative options online and here is one of them
You are Good Manly Man Maxta and you deserve a long and healthy life !

70 healthier dinner ideas for when you're just about to grab the takeaway menu
It’s a weeknight. You’re tired, and you have no idea what you want to cook. Rather than reach for the takeaway menu, here are some healthier dinner ideas that will satisfy your cravings for noodles, burgers and pizza… just with a lighter touch.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Its Great that you are keeping active and hitting the Gym
and It is Never too late to change your eating habits
I know cravings are hard to resits but I also know that there are healthier tasty alternatives
There are many healthy alternative options online and here is one of them
You are Good Manly Man Maxta and you deserve a long and healthy life !

70 healthier dinner ideas for when you're just about to grab the takeaway menu​

It’s a weeknight. You’re tired, and you have no idea what you want to cook. Rather than reach for the takeaway menu, here are some healthier dinner ideas that will satisfy your cravings for noodles, burgers and pizza… just with a lighter touch.​

I appreciate that Bozo and I think a few healthier meals are the go....thx mate 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16