Jake Simpkin signed until 2026

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I really do worry about Lachlan - he does not seem to place a high value on his body which I appreciate as a fan but worry about him post playing health wise
What an Inspiration Geoff Toovey is .....

The Legendary Premiership winning Great Geoff Toovey did not seem to place high value on his body , was smaller and lighter and played in tougher rep arenas and he retired at 32 Not (knocked) Out .
The Great Geoff is looking Great these days

eagleron

Bencher
Agree, but even if both have the same talent and potential I'm taking the bigger guy every day rather than the one who's going to always struggle with size.
Don't remember that statement being made regarding Tooves

eagleron

Bencher
Foz might enjoy pineapple on his pizza, while Humphreys can't stand pineapple on pizza - they still both like pizza. I honestly think you'd attempt to argue that with me somehow.

For the record, people who eat pineapple on pizza need psychiatric assistance.

If I changed the words "similar ages", to respective points in their careers (and further clarification for you, so you don't pull apart word for word my comments) - prior to breaking into first grade, would that be okay with you?
I'd better book in with my therapist, thanks for the heads up mate🤪

eagleron

Bencher
Hi Maxta I hope all is well in your nest
Please stay away from unhealthy foods like Pizza and substitute your cravings with more healthier alternatives .

Pizza bread is made from refined wheat flower is low in fibre and high in weight gain

Bacon is a processed meat that is very high in salt and the act of this processing in linked to weight gain, heart attack , and bowel cancer

Cheese consists of 60% saturated fat which clogs your arteries

BBQ sauce can cause digestive issues as well as diabetes and weight gain

The moral of the story
We should all respect our bodies as it is the only one we get to get us around 4 Pines Park
View attachment 27219
You're taking all the fun out of life Bozo, reading this was like a trip to my doctor

eagleron

Bencher
Good choice feathered friend
Cabbage is regarded as one of the super foods and is super good for you
It is packed with vitamins and minerals
It reduces the risk of heart disease , stroke and Inflammation ,
Improves immune system and digestion
Helps manage diabetes and its high vitamin K keeps your bones strong
Enjoy !
Not always good for those around you Bozo🥺

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
What an Inspiration Geoff Toovey is .....

The Legendary Premiership winning Great Geoff Toovey did not seem to place high value on his body , was smaller and lighter and played in tougher rep arenas and he retired at 32 Not (knocked) Out .
The Great Geoff is looking Great these days
Unfortunately he is the exception (and we do not know how he may pay for it in later years)

Simkins seems to be the Sale of the Century here ???
How much do you think this 22 years old rookie is worth when you say170k and 250K is outstanding cap value ?
Is he worth more than GKT ?
Is he worth more than Croker ?
Is he worth more than Api ?
Yeah ! But have you seen the cost of living these days?

Just sayin’

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
You're taking all the fun out of life Bozo, reading this was like a trip to my doctor
Life is more fun when we are healthier and are able to fully function and enjoy all life's pleasures
Make more trips to your Fruit and Vegetable Greengrocers and you will make less trips to your Doctor
Take care of your self feathered friend
1717679071581.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Unfortunately he is the exception (and we do not know how he may pay for it in later years)
There are Exceptional Athletes with the exceptional resilient Toovey DNA .
In the end as we age No one escapes Osteoarthritis
But our DNA make up will determine our level of disability

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
There are Exceptional Athletes with the exceptional resilient Toovey DNA .
In the end as we age No one escapes Osteoarthritis
But our DNA make up will determine our level of disability
Unless it is CTE

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Unless it is CTE
Even CTE is DNA related ...
A New study from researchers from the BU CTE Center reveals that the genetic variant, APOEε4 plays a major role in determining CTE severity and that having APOEε4 makes an individual 2.34 times more likely to develop a more severe form of CTE

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Thing I don't get is why we continue with Lawton. He adds zero to the team plus he's going at the end of the season. Any back up we have would be better and also that player gets valuable experience.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Thing I don't get is why we continue with Lawton. He adds zero to the team plus he's going at the end of the season. Any back up we have would be better and also that player gets valuable experience.

Agree. I’m pretty sure he will play this week be interesting who makes way for him.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
It’s a very Des like selection.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16