Jake Simpkin signed until 2026

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Not sure about this one… yes he is a hooker but I cannot see why we would not persevere with Gordy…
I mean Simpkin is decent but his stats are just average and Gordie has shown ability in his few opportunities…
I would have preferred to reward the younger guys with opportunities rather than bring in a bit player from the 2 time wooden spooners…

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Not sure about this one… yes he is a hooker but I cannot see why we would not persevere with Gordy…
I mean Simpkin is decent but his stats are just average and Gordie has shown ability in his few opportunities…
I would have preferred to reward the younger guys with opportunities rather than bring in a bit player from the 2 time wooden spooners…
I know I'm harping on a little bit about this but seriously, have you seen Gordon's service? It's worse than Croker's. He can make a great darting run but he offers nothing else.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
But we re-signed Schuster because of pressure from Tartak.
And Weak Club Managers Violet Crumble under pressure and they Shatter where it matters most
1717389554950.png

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This was a list the club made a statement on in July last year of player agents at the club.

Crown Sports InternationalMario Tartak7
WassermanDaniel O'Loughlin7
Pacific Sports ManagementChris Orr, Gavin Orr, Simon Healey6
SFX Sports GroupPaul Sutton, Peter Menicou, George Mimis5
Cove AgencyIsaac Moses5
Sports Player ManagementTyran Smith3
Titan Sports ManagementDavid Riolo3
Ignite SportsJoe Wehbe1
Apex Sports AgencyDavid Rawlings1
Gillis Schifcofske Sports ManagementSteve Gillis1

Since Seibold's signing, the Moses-managed players that have arrived, include Aaron Woods, Matt Lodge, Ben Condon, Cooper Johns, Luke Brooks, Tommy Talau and Jake Simpkin.

Ethan Bullemoor is the other player signed pre-Seibold, Cooper John’s has moved on.

The narrative people are trying to put out there that Moses is running the club is not even close, 7 players currently signed at the club, with Woods retiring there will be 6..

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Smells like froggy may have some serious issues that he's struggling to over come.
Firstly I hope the Frog is not serious .
The Frog may be brave but he is limited and not Brilliant
We are well overdue to produce a Nine upgrade

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The narrative people are trying to put out there that Moses is running the club is not even close, 7 players currently signed at the club, with Woods retiring there will be 6..
Spare the Narratives feathered friend
At the end of the day the on field and off field Choices that people who manage the Club ie, CEO, Coach make will determine the clubs fate .

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I'm fine with the signing as it's an srea we have fallen short for a few seasons
In fact, I feel the wheels really fell off when we last API and Fainu at the same time and is perhaps the biggest reason we have struggled as much as the Tom injuries.
I am not Super excited or disappointed about how it plays out till the young bloke gets a chop to prove himself and that's exactly what I'm gunna do
Apart from that wish him all the best, for both himself and the fans.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Having 2+ Jake's in the forwards will confuse the refs' who call out Jaaaaaaake a million times a game.

get more Jakes!
Master stroke @globaleagle !
As for the signing I’ll give him the rest of the season.
Really don’t want to let Kan-Tong go.
I heard that Ricky is looking to get rid of Danny Levi at season’s end.
So Ricky might come sniffing, partner Gordy with Starling.

God

Bencher
Cause he's four foot two and and half as wide as he is tall, and not explosive like the really little guys that have done well in the game.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I think that is the first thing management discuss in a new players orientation week.;)
The fact is ...
Manly forum fans are not paid to be Passionate or to be politically correct like the club people that are on the salary books
Manly forum people say it it from the heart and our heart is an open book

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20