Jake & his Bestie at the races!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gus should create a new role in his coaching staff and give Trent a job next season . The Panthers have all ready filled the head coach and assistant coach positions but they dont have a "MATE" role model position for the players . Trent perfectly fits the role .
What do you thing Buzz ?

View attachment 10212
He looks crook , abit off colour.

All I know is Duncan is both jealous and furious, both at the same time.
Lets do it Ryan
All together mate .......
I love to have a beer with Duncan
I love to have a beer with Dunc.
We drink in moderation
And we never ever ever get rollin' drunk
We drink at the Town and Country
Where the atmosphere is great
I love to have a beer with Duncan
'Cause Duncan's me mate, yeah

I agree that players such as the Turbos could be showing more of a Manly Now face. I feel that a day at the races isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things but they need to start cutting the cord with TB and get down to business.

On a slightly different note, I'm surprised that some of our top shelf boys haven't at least popped into training yet. I know they have extra time off after international duty but it would have been great to see them in some of the photos released so far just showing a united face. they didn't need to be training just part of the new setup for a day. The Manly media team could have headed off a lot of these lightweight stories with a bit of forward thinking and planning.
I know what your saying buddy but those players are on annual leave. Don’t know about you but I work my arse off at my job but when I’m on Annual leave the place doesn’t exist. So much so I leave th me
Country. It’s called recharging the batteries I hope DCE and co are doing the same.

Ummm... Baz resigned... we didn't sack him.

The club also agreed to pay him.

So in what way is Baz being screwed and why would it upset Jake.

Jake came out in support of Baz's departure being done fairly. Seems to me Baz got his payout...

.... a nothing story to me.

Last edited:
Barrett spent plenty of time being the turbo,s friend,drinking piss and having brekkies over several years,it's gunna take time for the brothers to wean off him.

Never said cut ties with him to please me.......read what i said mate! Show your face in the media supporting the club & your coach not your mates! You think it's a good look for him to be in the papers with Barrett after all the $hitfight the club has been put thru over the Barrett situation? Stay & be close mates by all means, however to me it's a cheeky dig to show everyone his continued support for Barrett. I don't give a $**** who he's mates with......the club comes first!
Hmmm mates come before a club as do family. Its only sport champ

Hmmm mates come before a club as do family. Its only sport champ
Family of course.........mates not really. They're supposed to be very well paid professional sportsmen & if that's not important they can go play park footy! Why aren't they taking photos with other mates? Why Barrett.......the man who resigned & forced the club into a payout situation. I know it's only sport mate but really, they could support him in private & not give the media more ammunition to stir up more crap!

Last edited:
Barrett spent plenty of time being the turbo,s friend,drinking piss and having brekkies over several years,it's gunna take time for the brothers to wean off him.
Dessie will charm them over ;) they will be his new Stewarts.. though both nowhere near that status..... yet! Hopefully des brings snake in to tutor young tommy he needs help in his positional play and his passing game.. and he needs to cut out dummy half runs in the opposition 20-30 and let the halves run the show

Family of course.........mates no. They're supposed to be very well paid professional sportsmen & if that's not important they can go play park footy!
I dunno mate maybe there closer than we know... Probably had t.baz over for dinner more than once hahaha as long as he puts in for the team.. he will be fine the guys a gun and des will have him goto another level imho

Seriously I’m wondering why we’ve got to 4 pages over what is an absolutely nothing story.

Country race track.
Off season.
Player on holidays.
Other people at said event spy Jake and say “ let’s get a photo”.
Photo gets put on Instagram.
With nothing else to report on the biggest trash newspaper in the country makes a story out of it.
And Silvertails goes ballistic.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING to see here!!!!

Seriously I’m wondering why we’ve got to 4 pages over what is an absolutely nothing story.

Country race track.
Off season.
Player on holidays.
With nothing else to report on the biggest trash newspaper in the country makes a story out of it.

Mark yeah i do agree....i'm just sick of seeing Jake in photos with Barrett sprawled over the media. All good mate..........

Country race track.
Off season.
Player on holidays.

You’ve posted about 3 or 4 times...

Mates come before a club? Who are you?
Corey Norman?
Of course they do who are you? Lol no employer should tell his employee who he can be friends with or hang out with end of story. Its just a game, when your dying in hospital is the club gonna be there? Are they gonna be there to help you move or be your child's godfather? Is the club gonna look after your kids if something horrible happens? Please mate think about it long and hard its just a game the club is nothing without friendships right? Thats what a team is and a club is a team. Players staff fans we are Manly

Of course they do who are you? Lol no employer should tell his employee who he can be friends with or hang out with end of story. Its just a game, when your dying in hospital is the club gonna be there? Are they gonna be there to help you move or be your child's godfather? Is the club gonna look after your kids if something horrible happens? Please mate think about it long and hard its just a game the club is nothing without friendships right? Thats what a team is and a club is a team. Players staff fans we are Manly
It was just a joke, darl.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8