Jake & his Bestie at the races!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This actually made a paper? Personally, I'd love to have a beer with Barrett (bet it would be interesting).

I still love and support Manly, too!

I'd have a beer with Barrett. Would love to remind him about the day Cronulla and the Cowboys came to Adelaide and I saw Thurston tare him a new one (Cows won 34-10 in Rd.6 2009 leaving the Gummies on the bottom of the ladder) @:D

His so-called coaching isn't worth mentioning.

But just on this thing with Jake. Its a free country, he's allowed to be friends with whoever he wants. But unless Manly tell the players that they aren't allowed to associate with Barrett (which I can't see happening), its going to continue to pop up from time to time and muck rakers like that idiot Rothfield will continue to play on it. But for mine it does show that Barrett blurred the line between being a friend and being a coach and the results speak for themselves.

Some of our players, even the Trbojevic's, are going to get a rude shock being coached by Des who learned his trade from Bozo who learned his trade from Ron Willey and Frank Stanton. All hardarses who were/are coaches with the motto....I'm not your mate, I'm the boss and its my way or the highway.

Much ado about nothing... Rothfield is getting desperate now.
What I really enjoy about going to the races is you get to see some very well dressed gorgeous fillies .
Absolutely ravishing Kevin
1127684-3x2-940x627.jpg

I wonder how many current & ex-NRL players were also there that the photo doesn't capture?

Anyone really worried about Jake & Trent appearing in the same photo can take some consolation from the fact they're each at opposite ends of the group, with Timmins & Wok between them - all you body language readers, go for your lives!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8