Jake & his Bestie at the races!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow ..... I knew that Warwick Bulmer was the cause of all our troubles ..... bet the bugger is still friends with Toovey as well .....a few times last year I suspected he was only pretending to lead the song ....

I am sure Jack will be life long friends with Barrett ... just as he will likely be life long friends with Dessie .... that is the nature of genuine fair dinkum blokes ... they are loyal and solid mates ... and can be to more than one person ...
All right then Woodsie
If every Tom Dick and bloody Harry can be friends
Why the fck cant we be friends then ????

We can be ..... the minute you stop talking about Manly players like they were dog shiite on your boot ....
Thats the spirit Woodsie as there should no hard feelings amongst our passionate feelings as Manly supporters on here .
As far as poor performances go we all need a kick with the boot if we need to lift our game .

Its all good , once Jake and Tom comeback , they might actually realise what real training is, and hopefully realise that being mates doesn't mean you are actually a good coach..

The Trbojevic Brothers can emulate or even better what the Stewart brothers did.. Now its up to them to show everyone what they are all about..

Its all good , once Jake and Tom comeback , they might actually realise what real training is, and hopefully realise that being mates doesn't mean you are actually a good coach..
The love that Trent has entrenched in those boys is deeper than that mate .
This is something special . I think we should all let them enjoy it

I can imagine Rothtools headings next year if we are successful. " The team that Baz built ".
A few more wines and red cheeks rothfield will be telling all of us that Bazz was unlucky to miss out on the semis this year

Actually at the 1978 premiership reunion a couple of months ago Warwick said he might not back up again in 2019 if the club shafted Barrett
Makes sense, he knew his job of leading the victory song would get much harder with a new coach and more victories.

Just noticed in that photo... is that a beer Jake has? Very unhealthy, shame he is not looking after himself, very unprofessional.

Dear me Silvertails gets funny at times , especially in the off season when there’s **** all to talk about ( other than who is in the training photos and who isn’t).

How is life on the farm mate ?

No farm mate , just a nice view out to Stradbroke Island!!

All good , new ( whizz bang) caravan coming in February allowing me more time more remote.

I’ll be away mid April to end of September in the Kimberley’s in WA.

You’ll have no drama catching up to my post count in 2019, especially the way you are going!

This actually made a paper? Personally, I'd love to have a beer with Barrett (bet it would be interesting).

I still love and support Manly, too!

No farm mate , just a nice view out to Stradbroke Island!!

All good , new ( whizz bang) caravan coming in February allowing me more time more remote.

I’ll be away mid April to end of September in the Kimberley’s in WA.

You’ll have no drama catching up to my post count in 2019, especially the way you are going!
Stradbroke Island means you must have some amazing water views !
As I have said many times i admire your life style

This actually made a paper? Personally, I'd love to have a beer with Barrett (bet it would be interesting).

I still love and support Manly, too!
I would rather have a beer with Peter Sharp just quietly mate
Dont tell any one though

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10