It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Yep, as I posted in another thread - I'd say we are having serious discussions with two candidates - our plan A (Maguire, Cleary or Flannagan) and our plan B Cartwright - hence the conflicting info from different sources.

I totally respect that Mark can't give a name, and as a fan just like the rest of us, thought it would be encouraging to tell us something positive is brewing.

Exactly, and thanks!!

The candidates for this rumour being true are dropping off like flies.

Flanagan has an extension offer at the Sharkies, Scratched.

Nathan Cleary has extended with the Panthers till 2023 so his father is obviously going to end up there after he finishes with the Tigers. Ivan Scratched.

The rumour being that the coach involved is a current NRL coach so that really doesn't leave anyone desirable, does it?

"Over the moon"... scratched.

Madge is not a current NRL coach so the rumour is not about him..

Doesn't look so good anymore and it's nothing on Mark, he was just passing on what he was told.

It's going to be a testy few weeks here if we end up with Cartwrong and Feral instead of a top level coach and Matty Balin.

The thought of having Madge and Matty is the only thing keeping me optimistic of a good 2019 right now..

Nathan Cleary has extended with the Panthers till 2023 so his father is obviously going to end up there after he finishes with the Tigers. Ivan Scratched.

The rumour being that the coach involved is a current NRL coach so that really doesn't leave anyone desirable, does it?

Doesn't look so good anymore and it's nothing on Mark, he was just passing on what he was told.

It's going to be a testy few weeks here if we end up with Cartwrong and Feral instead of a top level coach and Matty Balin.

The thought of having Madge and Matty is the only thing keeping me optimistic of a good 2019 right now..
The only remaining NRL coach that may be on the outer is Bennett. But I highly doubt we could afford him. I have a feeling he will be at Penrith for a couple of years. That being the case I think it's gonna be Madge or des considering snakes mail. Although I suppose Cartwright isn't an NRL coach technically either. So who knows

Cannot disagree, and yes I was only passing on third hand info.

But can’t disagree with anything you stated.

Craig Bellamy? @:D

A no win situation for old mate Brissy Mark.
Gets some good oil to add some excitement and lift the joint and then cops it for not throwing a name out.
Keep in mind things can change, as in if someone speaks directly to a Manly staff or player manager with 100% accurate
info, the situation can still change.
More importantly, if Mark has in trust been given solid info and blurts it out on Silvertails, could look pretty poor to the ppl
who gave him that info, so maybe best just trust its positive news and hang tough - at least feeling a bit more positive after
2017, where most could probably do with some hope for a better 2018.
More importanly does @Mark from Brisbane 's new coach rate Blake Leary?

ojoClVr.jpg

(jokes)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8