It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
When can you spill what you have heard mark?

When the coach for 2019 and beyond is announced!!

Expected to be just after the GF and a month before they return to work!

Sorry but my promise was not to divulge anything , mind you the name I was given was out there as a possible coach , and yes a current NRL coach!!

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
When the coach for 2019 and beyond is announced!!

Expected to be just after the GF and a month before they return to work!

Sorry but my promise was not to divulge anything , mind you the name I was given was out there as a possible coach , and yes a current NRL coach!!

Then why say anything ? Not being disrespectful just curious why if you couldn't say anything and wasn't going to say anything to honour your promise of not divulging, why say anything at all ?
Now I am confused, maybe I shouldn't have said anything :confused:

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Then why say anything ? Not being disrespectful just curious why if you couldn't say anything and wasn't going to say anything to honour your promise of not divulging, why say anything at all ?
Now I am confused, maybe I shouldn't have said anything :confused:
Because we like to hear something might be happening. Not so long ago poor old @Ryan heard something in a cafe which he kindly passed on and got lambasted from pillar to post. I'd suggest that that episode made many reluctant to share possible rumours.
Many of us like even the tiniest shred of hope.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Because we like to hear something might be happening. Not so long ago poor old @Ryan heard something in a cafe which he kindly passed on and got lambasted from pillar to post. I'd suggest that that episode made many reluctant to share possible rumours.

Don't get me wrong I want to know something might be happening too, just trying to flush him out @;)

Jerry1

First Grader

The best rumour is from Fleetwoidnac

Go your own way( baz)
Don’t stop ( mark from Brisbane giving hope)
Dreams ( 2V to coach)
The chain ( bozo is back)
Gypsy (Des Hasler returns)

Carty - fkin Albatross

Ryan

Journey Man
Absolutely true. Any rare thing I hear , and quite a few know where my info comes from, I just don't share after that event.

I might make a generic comment if I think it may cheer people up and that if good news is coming (which it will), but no way am I throwing it out there again.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Absolutely true. Any rare thing I hear , and quite a few know where my info comes from, I just don't share after that event.

I might make a generic comment if I think it may cheer people up and that if good news is coming (which it will), but no way am I throwing it out there again.
Such a shame but understandable. I'll never forget the way you were treated.
Hope you're traveling a little better. @:blush:

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Yes we all like to cling to any shred of fact or fiction that may fill us with a ray of sunshine on an otherwise gloomy horizon.Any rumor ,innuendo or non fact that fills our hearts with hope for a better future and light at the end of the tunnel is greedily digested and dissected for the ramifications and instant success that said rumor will bring our team.
So bring them on I for for one love the forlorn hope of a thoroughbred like McGuire coming to the club before the inevitable let down and reality that we will end up with a Clydesdale in Cartwright
Lets these rumors fly on gossamer wings into fact and reality and mend our 2018 broken hearts
Come on Madge, Manly needs you !!What a story it will make for you and Matty Balin to take us form our close encounter with the Spoon to semi final victory again,cementing your reputation as one of the truly great coaches
Go Manly

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To be honest I wish I’d said nothing now, all I was trying to do is give you some hope that things might be on the improve from a contact I have that should know.

He contacted me not vice versa.

I promised ( after he asked ) I wouldn’t say anything.

Simple as that , you like it , you like it, you don’t , well sorry but that’s all
I’m saying!!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20