It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
None of it has happened YET. I'm still scepticle and preparing for a massive let down going on the Penn's recent record of bungling.
Have faith feathered friend
It is happening . The news is just wetting our appetite
I am salivating at a Sea eagle Resurgence
cf8547_7a0f373a326d45d2991384f1ed3744a2_mv2.jpg_srz_949_1082_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Unfortunately Arko the self absorbed millenials of today's players don't share our views of fierce club loyalty and spilling blood for colours and emblem. They're only interested in their "product" or brand name and will sell it to the highest bidder. Ofcourse they ned to get the most out of their careers but at some point you'd think they'd play for more than just the highest $$ bidder.
Manly minded Coaches build team cultures and not players .

Loved what Arko described as part of the Manly culture and having a manly coach in the article meant that "any problems we ever had in the club were always dealt with in-house and were never made public.”

I think that may be a parting swipe to TBerculosis legacy of crying to the media at any given opportunity.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Loved what Arko described as part of the Manly culture and having a manly coach in the article meant that "any problems we ever had in the club were always dealt with in-house and were never made public.”

I think that may be a parting swipe to TBerculosis legacy of crying to the media at any given opportunity.
What spin will the Barrett sympathisers attempt to put on this one? I’ve admired their efforts over the last couple of days... waving their flags about furiously in an attempt to put some wind into the sails of a sinking ship...

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
What spin will the Barrett sympathisers attempt to put on this one? I’ve admired their efforts over the last couple of days... waving their flags about furiously in an attempt to put some wind into the sails of a sinking ship...
Every ship that starts to leak with excuses eventually sinks feathered friend .

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
I am not a Barret sympathizer, and I hope no one here has placed me in that category. In my opinion, his coaching decisions before and during games last year were poor and his closeness to the playing group potentially caused a the current culture to develop. I am 100% happy to see the end of him.
But to pin all of the clubs problems on Barrett and HIS assistants is a mistake and I think that this is the point that many of us are trying to make. The ownership and management of the club brought Barret in and persisted with him after all his failures and issues within the club. I hope that our next coach can clean up the problems he will inherit, but these will be bigger than what Barret has created. The entire club needs an attitude adjustment and although changing the coach is a great start, it is only a start and others will need to take accountability for our current position.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I am not a Barret sympathizer, and I hope no one here has placed me in that category. In my opinion, his coaching decisions before and during games last year were poor and his closeness to the playing group potentially caused a the current culture to develop. I am 100% happy to see the end of him.
But to pin all of the clubs problems on Barrett and HIS assistants is a mistake and I think that this is the point that many of us are trying to make. The ownership and management of the club brought Barret in and persisted with him after all his failures and issues within the club. I hope that our next coach can clean up the problems he will inherit, but these will be bigger than what Barret has created. The entire club needs an attitude adjustment and although changing the coach is a great start, it is only a start and others will need to take accountability for our current position.
Well said
Everyone is accountable for the clubs success on and off the field

Kevinward777

First Grader
I’m just being facetious mate... what you just posted is spot on... and the whole Barrett sympathising thing is more a counter view point to the ridiculous argument that Barrett acted selflessly by doing what he did and that we as fans should somehow feel indebted towards him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16