It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
It's quite sad actually I can't believe this is what we have become as a club I always laughed at my mates who follow clubs that were run like this.Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would sink to these levels.

I agree actually feel embarrassed now when people ask, so who do you follow in the NRL we are the joke of the town.

This in my mind is now worse than northern eagles days .. just totally lost as a club

The joys of being a manly supporter at the moment
40a752a52919c0c03c18133513f73017.jpg

Are you serious mate? All I did was dispute what you said because what you said was inaccurate. If you've got a problem with that, that's your problem ... not mine. You're always negative on here to the point where you offend people. All I did was correct a false claim that you made. If you can't handle that, then that says more about you than me. Handle the jandal mate.
Who cares, we smashed him in the games we played him. Turned him into a tackle dummy, and tendorised him. We flogged him, plain and simple. It's why he hates Manly.

Our outside backs flogged him like a Toyota Hilux on a farm in Golbourn on a hunting weekend in July.

******* Content removed - let's keep it civil please *******

Always negative hey? Check my comments on Toovey, Hasler, Kelly, Trbojevic's, legacy of players past, Walker, Taupau, Matai, Stewart's, Watmough (despite getting hammered for it), Singe, Ballin, Delmege (apart from a few things), Barrett (get hammered for that too) etc etc etc. If your focusing on accuracy, this shows you're a hypocrite. Hell, I even cop it for sticking up for Parker FFS.

So rally your gang all you like cyber bully. I don't care. Daley's a Manly hating bitch, who we destroyed to the point of hating us.

Nah .... riding you is much better ..... but don't worry .... it's nearly my nap time ....
I really didn't want to imagine you riding Blakey ...... and now you've done that and it's more than creepy.

Who cares, we smashed him in the games we played him. Turned him into a tackle dummy, and tendorised him. We flogged him, plain and simple. It's why he hates Manly.

Our outside backs flogged him like a Toyota Hilux on a farm in Golbourn on a hunting weekend in July.

Always negative hey? Check my comments on Toovey, Hasler, Kelly, Trbojevic's, legacy of players past, Walker, Taupau, Matai, Stewart's, Watmough (despite getting hammered for it), Singe, Ballin, Delmege (apart from a few things), Barrett (get hammered for that too) etc etc etc. If your focusing on accuracy, this shows you're a hypocrite. Hell, I even cop it for sticking up for Parker FFS.

So rally your gang all you like cyber bully. I don't care. Daley's a Manly hating bitch, who we destroyed to the point of hating us.
For what its worth I like your style Ryan........

It's quite sad actually I can't believe this is what we have become as a club I always laughed at my mates who follow clubs that were run like this.Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would sink to these levels.

I should have added to that my saying the funny bit is we get another rumour and this place goes ballistic!!

But I’d agree it’s sad in general how low we’ve got to as a club!!

Another day, another rumour!!

FMD this is funny ****!!

Regrettably its gallows humour Mark. If the Penns truly love the Sea Eagles as they often claim, then they have to bite the bullet, admit they have been flawed in many of the decisions and get the ship afloat again. Start with Ballin for fitness. Bring in Kite, Carrol, Lyons, Menzies, Randall for supports in various positions. Give Toovey the coaching job. Hasler can be head of coaching for the club as a whole. Lets give the fans and the sponsors something to support. Put the pressure on the council to get the work done on the ground. Get the bad taste out of everyone's mouth and plan for a future that is Sea Eagles centred. Enough of the childish infighting. I would expect that of 10 year olds (I'm going home and taking my ball with me). Lets get professional. Penns make it happen or sell to someone who wants to make it happen.

** Content removed **

You've got serious issues dude.
Your own profile says 'I'm a negative nancy, so appreciate I piss people off'. You labelled yourself 'negative' long before I did.
Your anger says more about you than it does about me... you're the one that's resorted to immature name calling, but if it makes you feel better, then I can live with it.

Last edited:
Dear :santa:
  1. 2v to manage the books
  2. Des and Kitey to man up Manly
  3. Spud to put the mingrel back into Manly
  4. Matty and Donnie to trim down Manly
  5. Wolfie to be Fan Liason Officer
  6. Chez to captain Manly to our 9th premiership in 2019
  7. Kels to win Top Try Scorer in 2019
  8. Gelatissmo outlet in Brookie
Very rarely disagree with you HM but on this occasion ...
8. Messina

Yes mate, sure mate.

Are you saying that on behalf of you, or on behalf of the hoard you've amassed?
On behalf of the evidence.
Your own profile says 'I'm a negative nancy, so appreciate I piss people off'. You labelled yourself 'negative' long before I did. You did it all on your own behalf.
Your anger says more about you than it does about me... you're the one that's resorted to immature name calling, but if it makes you feel better, then I can live with it.

On behalf of the evidence.
Your own profile says 'I'm a negative nancy, so appreciate I piss people off'. You labelled yourself 'negative' long before I did.
Sweet ! And I still say Daley is a Manly hating flog , who got pumped by us, and shouldn't get paid a wage /dime by us.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8