It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Cap manager, in fact football manager, Geoff Toovey.
Perfect...
Accountant. Has all the credentials my friend. Knows what it takes to build a winning culture / team (was in many).

Top to bottom, Manly blood again, and the rest of the league could **** right off, and I'd say, come at us ****ers.

I'm starting to get slightly aroused at the prospect tbh. My phone's ready on speed dial to renew in this event.

There is his mistake its not tomorrow its #nextweek...bloody fake news
I do think on this occasion he wasn’t spreading a rumour but rather telling everyone his opinion. As in if he worked for manly he’d appoint Toovey as soon as he could

Accountant. Has all the credentials my friend. Knows what it takes to build a winning culture / team (was in many).

Top to bottom, Manly blood again, and the rest of the league could **** right off, and I'd say, come at us ****ers.

I'm starting to get slightly aroused at the prospect tbh. My phone's ready on speed dial to renew in this event.
i can sense the spring in your step Ryan... That a boy, get on board!!!!!!!:party:

Des or Toovey, I don’t mind, would love both and may suit the Penn’s more so as to ease Tooves back into the club again without them being too embarrassed. Don’t they see though that if they don’t sign one of these two, that they’ll face a hell of a lot more embarrassment then just simply ‘swallowing their pride’

I have heard L. Daley on Fox openly admit (numerous times) "he doesn't like Manly". Not indicative of someone that should receive any salary from us.

I understand why he'd dislike us, as we are a team he'd be used to getting flogged by in his career.

He's as Manly as John Cartwright.
I don't want Daley as coach..... but I like facts and these are the facts....
Laurie Daley played Manly on 12 occasions in his career and beat us 8 times with 4 losses.
Like I say, I don't want him near our club, but he was a great player and he didn't get flogged by Manly in his career.

I don't want Daley as coach..... but I like facts and these are the facts....
Laurie Daley played Manly on 12 occasions in his career and beat us 8 times with 4 losses.
Like I say, I don't want him near our club, but he was a great player and he didn't get flogged by Manly in his career.
What about his career in the media , where he used to death ride us, to end up looking foolish when we ended up almost top of the league?

I could have meant that, ** Content removed - personal abuse not necessary **.

Even though I did mean in the way you refuted. But thanks for your efforts, time and energy to look up, assess and attempt to prove otherwise.

What about his career in the media , where he used to death ride us, to end up looking foolish when we ended up almost top of the league?

I could have meant that,

Even though I did mean in the way you refuted. But thanks for your efforts, time and energy to look up, assess and attempt to prove otherwise.
Are you serious mate? All I did was dispute what you said because what you said was inaccurate. If you've got a problem with that, that's your problem ... not mine. You're always negative on here to the point where you offend people. All I did was correct a false claim that you made. If you can't handle that, then that says more about you than me. Handle the jandal mate.

Last edited:
Cap manager, in fact football manager, Geoff Toovey.
Perfect...
Dear :santa:
  1. 2v to manage the books
  2. Des and Kitey to man up Manly
  3. Spud to put the mingrel back into Manly
  4. Matty and Donnie to trim down Manly
  5. Wolfie to be Fan Liason Officer
  6. Chez to captain Manly to our 9th premiership in 2019
  7. Kels to win Top Try Scorer in 2019
  8. Gelatissmo outlet in Brookie

Last edited:
@Ryan .... don't do it!!!! ... you know I get jealous if you fight with someone else .....

PSS ... Blakey Blakey Blakey .... I think that considering Daley played in a team many consider the greatest club side ever .... he may have had a little help with those stats .... I don't think we can attribute every thing to L. Daley ...

@Ryan .... don't do it!!!! ... you know I get jealous if you fight with someone else .....

PSS ... Blakey Blakey Blakey .... I think that considering Daley played in a team many consider the greatest club side ever .... he may have had a little help with those stats .... I don't think we can attribute every thing to L. Daley ...
Agree that Laurie Daley payed in a great team. But that wasn't part of anything I wrote. I simply disputed the fact that Laurie Daley got flogged by us in his career, and Ryan didn't like it lol

Are we really going that bad that we even considered Jason Taylor as an option and worst still that he rules himself out stating that he is not interested in the Sea Eagles gig. Our once proud is now becoming a laughing stock and there is no one to be blamed apart from the owners.

I hope they can get their sh!t together and make the right appointments for the coaching and football managers role. If they go with the cheapest options then they may not have the fan base which is the life of the club and in turn will be left to fork out more money themselves to keep the club going.

I hope Scott does the right thing for the club and get former Manly legends back, dpoing what they love … making us great again.

Are we really going that bad that we even considered Jason Taylor as an option and worst still that he rules himself out stating that he is not interested in the Sea Eagles gig. .

If you believe all that you will believe anything really. Click bait, click bait click bait. When will we stop believing this media assault on our club. #nextweek and they will have to find another punching bag

I know we are a shambles, but has anyone considered what the place would be like if Gorman said he'd had enough and chucked it in. With Penn seemingly overseas most of the time, no coach, players setting the media narrative and preseason starting in a few weeks, the place could become seriously embarrassing.

Yep ... I hinted at that in my thread Gorman teflon coated ...... I am sure he has checked his own termination notice requirements several times .....

As soon as Des is announced, the anger and blood pressure on this site should hopefully calm down a bit (me included lol).

Bill I have a question . How come the players love Carty and the fans dont ? What do the players see that we dont see ?
Some of the players loved Barrett to What did the
I know we are a shambles, but has anyone considered what the place would be like if Gorman said he'd had enough and chucked it in. With Penn seemingly overseas most of the time, no coach, players setting the media narrative and preseason starting in a few weeks, the place could become seriously embarrassing.
It isn't already?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10