It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
I've stayed right of this for my own sanity.

I already have enough screws loose to become involved in the cluster***k of the century.

My two weeks in Europe have been much more palatable than getting involved in "rumourgate". You couldn't make this crap up could you ?
Well said mate.

Jump on the Colorado Avalanche bandwagon with me this season champion.

Come on boys and girls it’s a long way to get to 150 pages before the announcement and after a boost from 129-133 last night you’ve gone quiet!!

Surely there’s some more dummy spits and ultimatums out there ( if not you might have to rehash).

Could be a bit of Next Week " Fatigue Syndrome " setting in . No one can say however that Manly fans do not care though , regardless of how many coaches may try to screw us over .

Come on boys and girls it’s a long way to get to 150 pages before the announcement and after a boost from 129-133 last night you’ve gone quiet!!

Surely there’s some more dummy spits and ultimatums out there ( if not you might have to rehash).

Have you posted the rumours you heard yet mark? I may have missed them..

I love the coverage this morning

Taylor has said he is not interested in a job he was never approached for.

I would like to announce that I am also no longer interested in the role (club in crisis)

Also as an aside most on here can no longer grumble about the “instant gratification generation”.

I love the coverage this morning

Taylor has said he is not interested in a job he was never approached for.

I would like to announce that I am also no longer interested in the role (club in crisis)

Also as an aside most on here can no longer grumble about the “instant gratification generation”.
Those bloody millennials have a lot to answer for. It's rubbed off on us Silvertails.
I want the coach that I want and I want it now!:giggle: We can't even get our answer from google and google knows everything.

THE GOOD. THE BAD. AND THE UGLY.
*Jason Taylor has stated categorically that he is not coming to Manly.
*No one from Manly has spoken to Geoff Toovey about any future role in the club. It appears they have no intention of doing so.
*There is a strong rumour that Laurie Daley will be joining the club in some capacity.

THE GOOD. THE BAD. AND THE UGLY.
*Jason Taylor has stated categorically that he is not coming to Manly.
*No one from Manly has spoken to Geoff Toovey about any future role in the club. It appears they have no intention of doing so.
*There is a strong rumour that Laurie Daley will be joining the club in some capacity.

Oh good, another coach to throw into the mix.

Daley a bit of an idiot and I seem to remember his tips for each year a while back and he always had Manly either missing the 8 when we were strong and then getting the spoon when we starting to lose our players.

Never had a good thing to say about us. PASS.

I'm waiting for Kevin Walters and David Furner's names to be thrown into the mix. About the only 2 not mentioned :wondering:

I have heard L. Daley on Fox openly admit (numerous times) "he doesn't like Manly". Not indicative of someone that should receive any salary from us.

I understand why he'd dislike us, as we are a team he'd be used to getting flogged by in his career.

He's as Manly as John Cartwright.

I heard today that a company that uses a hologram of Jack Gibson as a coach (The same as the Roy Orbison concerts) has said that they have refused the Manly job due to the poor light conditions at Narrabeen. They said "The demountables at narrabeen have traditional venetian blinds which is not conducive to producing a quality hologram therefore we aren't interested". Terry Lamb has shown interest after being sounded out whilst he was teaching a course on Digital Penetration in the market place but the front runner is former Sea Eagles turncoat Malcolm Reilly.

Des in a heartbeat. But, with a solid / strong / experienced roster / salary cap manager.

Singe / Ballin fitness coach.

I'd be over the moon . Good luck to any of the players stepping out of line, not putting in, or turning up out of shape.

Also, good luck to any locker room doors in the event we don't perform hahaha.

Players want to play for Des. The media won't mess with Des. If Des says get off the bongs / drink / stay away from stripclubs, guess what, that cattle will adhere to that or will be playing at Blacktown or another club.

The players will certainly know their place again. They'll clearly know what is expected both on and off the field.

Des grew our club from the basement before. He's won mountains. He would have a great support network. He works well with power brokers like Fulton , Zorba and others.

I also think he'd feel privalleged to be back. He also has maroon and white blood despite coaching the Bulldogs.

The media couldn't whinge then. If they do, **** them, it will fuel Des, us versus them mentality he completely gets and understands nuffies like Ferris don't.

The one negative, is my ****ing auto-correct on my phone always changes Des name to something else - hahaha

I heard today that a company that uses a hologram of Jack Gibson as a coach (The same as the Roy Orbison concerts) has said that they have refused the Manly job due to the poor light conditions at Narrabeen. They said "The demountables at narrabeen have traditional venetian blinds which is not conducive to producing a quality hologram therefore we aren't interested". Terry Lamb has shown interest after being sounded out whilst he was teaching a course on Digital Penetration in the market place but the front runner is former Sea Eagles turncoat Malcolm Reilly.
Watch for that to be in the telecrap tomorrow...

Des in a heartbeat. But, with a solid / strong / experienced roster / salary cap manager.

Singe / Ballin fitness coach.

I'd be over the moon . Good luck to any of the players stepping out of line, not putting in, or turning up out of shape.

Also, good luck to any locker room doors in the event we don't perform hahaha.

Players want to play for Des. The media won't mess with Des. If Desired says get off the bongs / drink / stay away from stripclubs, guess what, that cattle will adhere to that or will be playing at Blacktown or another club.

The players will certainly know their place again. They'll clearly know what is expected both on and off the field.

Des grew our club from the basement before. He's won mountains. He would have a great support network. He works well with power brokers like Fulton , Zorba and others.

I also think he'd feel privalleged to be back. He also has maroon and white blood despite coaching the Bulldogs.

The media couldn't whinge then. If they do, **** them, it will fuel Does, us versus them mentality he completely gets and understands nuffies like Ferris don't.
Cap manager, in fact football manager, Geoff Toovey.
Perfect...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12