Is it possible with no Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it's raining it will become a battle of the forwards and who has the best kicking game, I think we are well placed in both respects

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Andrew.. said:
Gutted if Snake's definitely out...but I love Hiku's confident/competitive attitude, he seems to play a similar style to Stevie and Jorge. At least we have a replacement who won't back down and we can be assured he'll leave nothing in the tank.
My biggest concern is confusion in our ingoal when Maloney puts up those 5th tackle bombs.

Have faith Andrew, it's a "team" effort

Mark we are going to need every bit of my pessimism and you back out in the outback for the boys to pull this one off tonight. So start driving while I start writing us off :D:p

Bad luck Mick, I have just paid $600 for my Prado to be buffed and polished and have the " bush pin striping " polished out so I am not going anywhere for a bit..... Sorry!!!

Gutted if Snake's definitely out...but I love Hiku's confident/competitive attitude, he seems to play a similar style to Stevie and Jorge. At least we have a replacement who won't back down and we can be assured he'll leave nothing in the tank.

eagle chick said:
My mum just pointed out to me the article on the back page of The Manly Daily today saying that Snake is set to miss tonight's game. Makes you wonder.

...about...life..aliens..????

mozgrame said:
9 out of 10 lesbians concur, it is possible without snake.

My missus concurs too.

He's definitely out they just mentioned it on channel 9 :(

I hope we have chicken tonight I just did.
C'mon boys it's time to end this SBW C**k smoking fiasco.

It hurts because even though i said it was not possible we easily could have won that game without Snake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4