Is it possible with no Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hiku was fullback in the game vs Storm where Cechin sent us into golden point. That was an excellent team effort.

1. Peta Hiku
2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. David Gower 15. Tom Symonds 16. Jamie Buhrer 17. George Rose. Reserve: 21. James Hasson
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=9212198

Manly can still win, if the whole team aim up in defense and cut down the errors. But if they turn up with a 65% completion rate like they did last week, I think it will give the roosters one too many opportunities close to the line.

What a bunch of pessimists. If we are a one-man team then why are we paying such big salaries for the other 12?
Of course we can, and will, win.

Hiku has looked more comfortable at that 1 spot the past few outings but he simply doesnt match the class of Stewart. They are gonna have to play the game of their lives to get up.

We are specials. I learned the hard way by tipping Storm to beat us 2 weeks ago. Our best chance in this game was to be fired up and prepared to get down and dirty and that is guaranteed, especially without Bullet.

Hell yes we can. This is Manly. We thrive when everything is against us. Snake or no snake, the boys will do it

If we are to win then the Wolfman, Lyon and others on the right side will have to mark their man and not allow any tries to be scored down this side. In recent weeks too many tries have been scored against us down the right side. As good as Hiku is, I don't think he is up to the task of covering for these guys.

I've been on record as saying Snake is our key player. But I think we are still a good chance tomorrow night. Agree with one poster, where there's life there's hope.

How good would it be to written off from here? And win the comp?

eagle chick said:
Hold the phone peeps! Seriously! There has been no official word that he is NOT playing, so as far as I'm concerned, he will be playing tomorrow night.

He will play, he was never injured in the first place.

If BJ, Choc and Gift have blinders we will be hard to beat. I have a massive feeling BJ is going to have a massive game tomorrow night. IMO hes been our best player all year.

Without Snake it just means Lyon and Cherry will have to create more.

We have more finishers than anyone else in the comp, we just have to turn up on the night and be physical. I think a lot of people are forgetting how big JWH is to the Roosters as well. He pretty much turned the game for them both times they played us.

If Snake is truly out we have to support Hiku and back him 100% and you never know, he might just have his moment in the sun and play an absolute cracker.

If Snake is out and we do happen to still go on and win the comp.....it should shut up any notion we can't win without him.

Personally I'd much rather Snake be out there at FB than anyone in the comp...Slater and Inglis included. But I'm not writing us off if he is out injured, it just makes the job a bit (lot) harder.

Semi-final footy.Whole different ball game (pun intended).
Snake or not, we've got the experience to smash the Roosters.:D

Hiku is a suitable replacement in attack I have no doubt about that. Where we will suffer is in defense, Snake is in a class of his own when it comes to stopping tries.

I like Hiku, he's a super talent, great footwork and awareness. I think that mentally he will be up for it, he has shown a lot of confidence and willingness to get involved in the games he has played this year. He hasn't looked out of his depth and he definitely hasn't been overawed. He will give it a red hot crack and I don't think he will fail from lack of effort. I just think lack of experience may bring him undone in defence. In what will be a tight game we can't afford any slip ups.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4