Is it possible with no Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake missing won't help.

But to suggest we can't win without him is just wrong.

We have more than enough talent in this side to win and win well.

Amazing how quick some people are to doubt.

Haven't read anywhere that he is officially out. Jumping the gun here peoples.

Yep, won't know till game time if he's playing.

If he's out he's just being rested.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2013/9/brett-stewart-out-for-qualifying-final-against-sydney-roosters-cronulla-sharks-at-full-strength/

torana355 said:
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2013/9/brett-stewart-out-for-qualifying-final-against-sydney-roosters-cronulla-sharks-at-full-strength/

The info may be correct, but let's not kid ourselves that mmm has a team of journos on the case getting scoops on Brett's condition. Their "newsroom" is based on reading the news ltd papers and the smh. They know as much as us, maybe less.

Shoe1 said:
torana355 said:

The info may be correct, but let's not kid ourselves that mmm has a team of journos on the case getting scoops on Brett's condition. Their "newsroom" is based on reading the news ltd papers and the smh. They know as much as us, maybe less.

Reading Forums ?

TokyoEagle said:
Shoe1 said:
torana355 said:

Good to hear every ones responses.
I think we have a chance BUT need fair refereeing.
The refereeing aspect both frightens and frustrates me.

GO MANLY BRING IT HOME .....

I'm hoping we can do it without him, but he just adds another dimension to our game and it'll be bloody difficult.
Will be proud of the boys no matter what!

It kinda all depends on what the players think of Hiku and their chances if Snake is out, if they believe, they have a chance.

Personally, i think he will play.

Brett Stewart is just irreplaceable, as he brings so many attributes at an elite level
that can't be replicated by anyone. He has 2 Grand Final victories and an abundance of Represensative football experience. His attacking skills are impeccable, be it his second man plays as a ball player, decoy, gap hitter or support player. His timing on attack is second to none. On the defensive side he is an elite last man defender. Like on attack he knows when and where to be positoning wise. His ability to communicate and marshall the team from the back defensively is of the highest degree. Lastly and very importantly he is outstanding and consistently safe under the high ball.

When you take all these factors into consideration, it's easy to see why we are such a better team with him playing. At the same time however, I believe great teams are the ones that can adjust and compensate for any unforeseen circumstances. The teams leaders step up individually and assume the extra load. Also collectively as a team everyone must lift and increase their intensity, motivation and playing levels.

The fact remains that if Snake does happen to miss this game we still have an elite team, who with or without Brett that have the talent to beat any of the remaining teams. I will always back our team no matter who takes the field, because as important as some players are I will always believe in our club.

Hoping the nephew Peta does well if he plays. I'm so happy for him possibly getting a taste of finals football. In saying that, if Snake plays I will be absolutely stoked. As I said at the start, he's irreplaceable!!!

When Bob Fulton left Manly the same would have been thought in regards to not being able to replace such a magnificent footballer, and I mean footballer. We have amazing athletes in the NRL now but genuine footballers are far and few between. Players that can read the game and change it with brilliance and skill.

As you can now see, we are talking in a similar vein about Brett Stewart and as much as I agree with everyone, there is always another legend around the corner.

Manly will win with or without him because this Manly side is tough and loyal to each other to the core. They play for each other and just ooze brilliance all over the park. When they lift to play, they are just nearly impossible to stop.

Go the mighty Eagles, all the way boys, all the way.

Remember the 40 - 0 People?
So everything is possible :exclamation:

I am baffled by the lack of belief by most Poster's in the Team of Manly:huh:

Whilst Snake is a phenomenon, opportunities like this enable the next Manly Talent to emerge.

We do still have the highest try scorer, the highest points scorer, the highest tackle maker, the second highest try scorer, the best buy of the season etc in the Team.:angel:

Manly can win this easy, if they allow their natural game to flow.
Our arsenal of moves has yet to be revealed :exclamation:

Manly 13+ with DCE MOM and Wolfie hat-trick:shy:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8