is anyone else sick of the lauding of the scum?

susan

Bencher
Having tipped the cowboys tonight and taken the good odds i was surprised to learn that the cowboys were in fact playing the St George side of the 60s in Monday night football.

Freeman declared a 13+ win and wondered out loud if the cowboys could stand up to "the likes of Norrie,Lowe and Lowrie".

I kid you not.

All this on the back of an ordinary game against us with a first game halfback and lyon injured mid game and beating a titans side who cant get out of their own way.i am sick to death of hearing the words "unmelbourne like"

They then come out and complete at 50% and play like **** and at half time the "dream team" shrewdly  agree they will still win by 13+

As i said in a post a few days ago,wait until you see a couple of away games and a few injuries with this mob.it is about time they copped a couple.there is no way a side relying on Lowe,Woolnough,Norrie,Thompson and Lowrie to back up Blair and Manu can afford injuries.

We will murder the filthy scum next start at home.My hatred for them and their sycophant supporters increases with every minute.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
You having a bad night Susan?

Nah,its a melbourne love in since the start of the year,the club in shambles has to be a big comeback story,its good they got ****ing whalopped tonight,good work cows :)

sorry Mark.i cant cop them and the bull**** that surrounds them.

they are finally under the cap now and they will see what it is like to play with little depth.

Susan did you listen to Cronk, at the end of the match, try to dribble on about how the team was giving their young guys a go.  By inference, the Cows played against a team of youngsters.  How magnanimous of Cronk.   Utter crap.  Slater played like a novice and faltered under pressure.  And I agree, next time we will smash them all over the park.

Oh don't worry I think they are an abomination, they should really be the South Brisbane Storm, or the Ipswich Jets...they are mostly Queenslanders anyway.

But I agree  gee you do have Fox and Nine "gushing" over them and it's getting sickening!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301307489[/time]

We nearly got them in Melbourne DSM and I agree will kill them at Brookvale in round ???? whatever it is.

agree DSM.Cant wait for Bellamy to carry on about youngsters as well.When is the league world going to finally work out that when you have slater,smith and cronk then to stay under the cap you need a lot of youngsters and journeyman-f...ck feeling sorry for them.

Manu looks to have picked a broken ankle, he'll be out for a fair while with that...gee there have been a lot of bad injuries to date...touch wood we haven't been that affected.

They ambushed us in round 1, smashed a very ordinary titans, and now showed how ordianry they are away from their supporters. Brian Norrie, Troy Thompson and jaiman Lowe have to be the worst front rowers in the comp!! it was great to see them get spanked tonight ;D And yeah Cronk at the end "it's not about winning, it's about building a culture" shut up you little knob jockey.

i can barely remember a top player being out for them in years.we have been decimated for 2 years.maybe it is their turn.

How can anyone feel anything for these dickheads when now they are playing on a level field for the first time, and will now get beat.....often.  

DSM5 link said:
How can anyone feel anything for these dickheads when now they are playing on a level field for the first time, and will now get beat.....often. 

Good!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Listening to Bellyache and Captain Grapple now on Fox...feel like I want to puke!!

I'm watching James Bond on Fox classics.I think if I watched martina and the grub,I'd throw my glass of bourbon at the LCD!screw them...hope they rot out of the 8!!

Ease up people we all know most teams rort the cap and a team very very close to home (too close to home) went toe to toe with Melbourne and in many ways surpassing them in hiding deals in creative ways. (we all know the saying about "people in glass houses")

I'm actually an admirer of Bellamy and Melbourne---lets be honest the big name players they have were not purchased talent but created through good scouting and coaching techniques---yes they paid overs to retain them but its not like they stole that talent from other clubs just made it impossible for other clubs to steal their talent.

Technical Coach link said:
Ease up people we all know most teams rort the cap and a team very very close to home (too close to home) went toe to toe with Melbourne and in many ways surpassing them in hiding deals in creative ways. (we all know the saying about \"people in glass houses\")

I'm actually an admirer of Bellamy and Melbourne---lets be honest the big name players they have were not purchased talent but created through good scouting and coaching techniques---yes they paid overs to retain them but its not like they stole that talent from other clubs just made it impossible for other clubs to steal their talent.

Excuse me, I thought I was on the Silvertails  site.

Life would be boring if we all had the same thought process and all followed the same conga line. I dont expect to be liked in this forum i just enjoy the constructive thoughts of some and ignore the uneducated masses lol....kidding people,  well actually all jokes have an element of truth.

Technical Coach link said:
Ease up people we all know most teams rort the cap and a team very very close to home (too close to home) went toe to toe with Melbourne and in many ways surpassing them in hiding deals in creative ways. (we all know the saying about \"people in glass houses\")

Don't know if you are referring to Manly,but,we haven't had a big signing for ages,and have lost Bell,Orford,Menzies,JWH,Le Strange,Hall,Hodkinson and countless others because we stayed under the cap to retain the players we have now.

Front ended contracts would've helped in building our 08 premiership team. I don't believe we were over the cap that year but we were most certainly coming close to hitting it, hence players like Le'Strange not getting resigned. We also felt the after effects in the 09 & '10 seasons.

Whether you believe that all teams rort the cap or not, you can't deny that the Storm made a mockery of the game with how much they rorted the system. No team would've come close (& may never) to the sheer scale of their cheating.

Melbourne are a good football organisation, the salary cap cheating just made them great.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2