• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Could any one tell me what is the situation regarding Jade Anderson, and the other centre Koia?

Who? Seems Anderson, Funa and Kioa have vanished into the ether. Havent seen anything of Funa playing since early 2018. Come on Sea Eagles management. A little more transparency regarding your players. Hello....is anybody out there....

Who? Seems Anderson, Funa and Kioa have vanished into the ether. Havent seen anything of Funa playing since early 2018. Come on Sea Eagles management. A little more transparency regarding your players. Hello....is anybody out there....
Jade is in reserves on Sunday out at Henson Park

Funa and Kioa are still on the injured list i think . Don"t think that Kioa has played any footy at all this season so far . . If most top 30 players and development squad players were available , would have quite formidable sides both in i st grade and at Black Town . Hopefully things will improve on the injury front down the track , Unbelievable injury toll right now .

This is Funa at the Bulldogs match still in a moonboot.

Attachments

• 0D940B39-F761-4B87-81EF-4D84C7839F36.jpeg
    0D940B39-F761-4B87-81EF-4D84C7839F36.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 57
I hope DCE plays and captains Origin 1. I know it'll be a big risk - and as a QLDer I have added bias - but if he plays and goes really well at Suncorp, I can see his confidence and game going to another level post origin. He was robbed of MOTM game 3 last year and If he can play like that again, he'll lock down the 7 Jersey and the C, and will use the rest of the season to push for the Kangaroos. Big win for us in the run to finals

If SOO wasn't on, would Chez be back so soon :think:

Manly allowed Turbo back early and look how that turned out :eek:
Kevvie Walters said he'd pick DCE even if he hadn't played since his injury but was fit for the first game so I would hope not.
But the medics know what they are doing...

I hope DCE plays and captains Origin 1. I know it'll be a big risk - and as a QLDer I have added bias - but if he plays and goes really well at Suncorp, I can see his confidence and game going to another level post origin. He was robbed of MOTM game 3 last year and If he can play like that again, he'll lock down the 7 Jersey and the C, and will use the rest of the season to push for the Kangaroos. Big win for us in the run to finals
He played outstanding when he came back to club level after that performance. Went to another level. He deserves to be captain as well.

For what its worth, all the commentators on fox, talk shows etc who talk about that game gave DCE the MOM

From a Manly POV I hope he doesn't play but looking at it from his angle I hope he plays and I hope he plays well (saying this as a NSWelshman.)

After all the **** he's been through and absolute rubbish that was heaped on him for his backflip this is what he deserves, it could even be the kind of performance that pushes him into that elite, unmatched category that's been wide open since JT's retirement and the decline of Cronk, we all know he's good enough!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8