• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/05/13/sea-eagles-injury-update/

Following the Rd 9 match against Brisbane Broncos, prop Toff Sipley has been ruled out for six months with a knee injury while centre Moses Suli will miss between 4-6 weeks with a fractured finger.

FMD !

Testing times indeed

There is always something positive to come out of every tough time we face

Tough times make tough people

Tough times builds resilience .

And havent we built that up in spades this year under Adversity

and Under Des !

Tough luck Tof was much improved and offered impact in his 35 minutes. Des will have to ask either paseka or tanginoa to step up to bench.
By looks of it both Jorge and api are fine, walker welcome inclusion i was liking suli charges also. Elgey halfs partner biggest question i say dce not ready (as he told walters he play r11 for origin selection) need croker or hodko around as kane simply too green to run show.
I say afb be good chance however i say fortnight for tommy.

Perhaps we should consider recruiting the services of some Buddhist monks to expel the evil spirits.

PS.....NO I am not fanning the fires of a religious battle, this happened in reality at Leicester City Football Club, and they won the title with an half arsed team.

Don't they just tape fingers to each other, it's not his thumb that broke or is it :think:

Is Toff an ACL or a break :think:

These injury reports do not help much @:cool:

Feel for Toff, that is a tough one.

Fingers crossed for Crocker, although hammy arnt the best injury to come back from.

We will see tomorrow I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10