• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Sea Eagles
Daly Cherry-Evans is racing the clock to be fit for Origin I amid fears a right syndesmosis strain will rule him out for 4-6 weeks. The Manly skipper underwent surgery and is hopeful of returning during the original time frame.

• Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round 11-12)
  • Dylan Walker (stood down)
  • Albert Hopoate (knee, season)
  • Daly Cherry-Evans (ankle, round 12-14)
From NRL.com
  • Jorge Taufua (calf, round 10)
  • Lachlan Croker (hamstring, round 10-12)
  • Addin Fonua-Blake (knee, round 10-11)

Next four games are Broncos sharks titans panthers.. Broncos are severely weakened as are we but the way our team has battled on i believe we can win this game as long as its reffed fairly. The sharks will be without johnson moylan woods and graham but they are playing pretty well considering. Beating them wont be easy, titans are a bogey team for us. Panthers will also be quite a test they are struggling now but who knows what form they will be in.. id be happy with 2 wins out of 4 and thats more then achievable. Though 3 would be better.

Trent Hodkinson: Knee, 2 weeks

Sam Smith: Knee (Rd 7 C/Cup), 2-4 weeks

Lachlan Croker (hamstring, round 10-12)

Addin Fonua-Blake (knee, round 10-11)

Daly Cherry-Evans: Ankle injury (Rd 7), 4-6 weeks

Tom Trbojevic: Hamstring injury (Rd 4), 6-9 weeks

Albert Hopoate: Knee, season

I cannot wait for round 12. You'd have to think if we can win 2 of our next three, we'll be well and truly rolling by the time our stars come back.

Manly Sea Eagles
Daly Cherry-Evans is racing the clock to be fit for Origin I amid fears a right syndesmosis strain will rule him out for 4-6 weeks. The Manly skipper underwent surgery and is hopeful of returning during the original time frame.

From NRL.com
Fark Origin, I don't want DCE and TT busting their guts to get back in time for State of O, and then reinjuring themselves, these guys have to remember where their pay comes from.

Manly Sea Eagles

From NRL.com
I gave this an 'informative' rating although that was probably 'optimistic' on my part.

Next four games are Broncos sharks titans panthers.. Broncos are severely weakened as are we but the way our team has battled on i believe we can win this game as long as its reffed fairly. The sharks will be without johnson moylan woods and graham but they are playing pretty well considering. Beating them wont be easy, titans are a bogey team for us. Panthers will also be quite a test they are struggling now but who knows what form they will be in.. id be happy with 2 wins out of 4 and thats more then achievable. Though 3 would be better.

Dont risk playing any of the injured before they are 100% before round 12, if we jag 2 wins out of the next 3 games of Broncos, Sharks and Titans then we play Panthers without their SOO stars (and ours) so good time to have players returning. As well as that sets us up for 4 games (rounds 12-16) before we have a bye to nail all 4 wins (panthers, cowboys, dragons (without SOO players) and titans again). Imagine coming out of the bye rested up and sitting at 10-11 wins out of 15 games with only 1 win from the last 10 games required to make the 8!

Dont risk playing any of the injured before they are 100% before round 12, if we jag 2 wins out of the next 3 games of Broncos, Sharks and Titans then we play Panthers without their SOO stars (and ours) so good time to have players returning. As well as that sets us up for 4 games (rounds 12-16) before we have a bye to nail all 4 wins (panthers, cowboys, dragons (without SOO players) and titans again). Imagine coming out of the bye rested up and sitting at 10-11 wins out of 15 games with only 1 win from the last 10 games required to make the 8!

The Panthers will only lose Cleary (at best) for Origin won't they?

Can't think of any other players they have in line for NSW. Maloney is ordinary and RCG is overhyped and way down the pecking order.

Do you think they will pick dce even if he hasnt played a game? The could pick hunt though now the broncos 9 and friend are injured they might pick him at hooker... for us we will lose only jake if dce isnt picked. I think out of the next 4 games without dce and turbo we can win 2. The teams we play are either out of form or have injures. Titans seem to have a knack for beating us no matter who is coach.

Next four games are Broncos sharks titans panthers.. Broncos are severely weakened as are we but the way our team has battled on i believe we can win this game as long as its reffed fairly........
Mate it wont be reffed fairly. We will get hammered. The National Rigged League isn't going to let it's star cashcow miss finals or get beaten on it's weekend of glory. As well as we've been playing and as sht as they are they will get carried over the line by the canariesz and all will hail that the mighty cheats are back in form. Otherwise or the little whinning Qlder's will spit the dummy and not show up for the rest of the weekend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8