Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So players who literally medically can't play but wants to (Snake and Matai) are included in the cap

But a player that wakes up and cbf'd playing anymore because has lost his 'love' of the game should be paid outside the cap.

And JDB and co are the reason the NRL is rating low in the NPS survey from fans.
It’s not included in the cap because he’s not being payed

He is being payed. Bullsht promises of jobs that compensate him for the playing salary sacrifice. Just like Tigers tried to do with Farah and got done over by the no idea rugby league.
Farah was still playing when they offered him that job,bit of a difference.Payed him a bit less on the cap with a promise of a job after his career

I really don't know what's worse, the hullabaloo over Inglis' sham retirement or Charles and Dianna's wedding.
Personally, I would have Charles and Di marry again tomorrow, if that was possible, than put up with all of this Inglis stuff.
Everyone is carrying on as if we lost a great Australian and the whole country is in mourning , I don't ever recall him splitting the atom or inventing the wheel, FMD, God help us!
Well he did split his Mrs and blew over the limit behind the wheel. Surely that counts as heroic.

He's going to write a book, working title The Wisdom of Inglis.....

"Greg Inglis’ inspirational story is set to come to life with the champion South Sydney back considering releasing an autobiography about his stellar career.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Inglis has received interest from up to six respected publishers following the announcement of his retirement on Monday.

The legendary Queenslander is yet to take up a book deal offer but he’ll meet with his manager Allan Gainey in the coming days to discuss the idea of sharing his story.

Gainey has been inundated with interest from book companies like Penguin Random House and New Holland and says an autobiography on Inglis’ journey would be captivating reading."
:sick:

Yes,much like every other non playing employee at the club

Every other non playing employee would be getting paid market rates for that type of role. Not the amount that Inglis would be getting paid to bridge the gap of the 1.5 million or so he left at the table by retiring. There is no doubt on my mind that Greg was “made whole” by walking away from his contract, otherwise he would’ve just stayed injured and got paid out his contract money. It’s naive and unrealistic to assume it went down any other way

Of course these secret handshakes happen all the time, but at least an illusion of impartiality from the NRL would be nice.

They are treating fans of the game as fools by pretending this isn’t an issue that deserves clarity.

Every other non playing employee would be getting paid market rates for that type of role. Not the amount that Inglis would be getting paid to bridge the gap of the 1.5 million or so he left at the table by retiring. There is no doubt on my mind that Greg was “made whole” by walking away from his contract, otherwise he would’ve just stayed injured and got paid out his contract money. It’s naive and unrealistic to assume it went down any other way

Of course these secret handshakes happen all the time, but at least an illusion of impartiality from the NRL would be nice.

They are treating fans of the game as fools by pretending this isn’t an issue that deserves clarity.
Oligarchs, monopolies and dictators don't have to explain themselves to anyone.

You know what, I dislike Inglis for his many actions deserving of dislike but I will not fat shame the bloke. He clearly has mental health issues and that very often manifests itself in over eating & drinking. By all means bag him for salary cap cheating, betraying his State of Origin, backflipping on the Donkey's and his other alleged behavioural issues domestically as well as drink driving etc, but I draw the line at the fat shaming.
Really, you’re all good with all the shiit he’s pulled, but you have a problem with a fat Piiss take?

You can bet your left testicle, [ if you're a guy that is?] that his ambassadorial job with Souths is topped up in some why by his new best buddy Greenturd
Thank god you put in the disclaimer ....

Last edited:
To be honest. Looking at him, listening to him , pondering that hair , the sheer amount of gel required , the blank looks at press conferences , the limp wristed excuses, the lack of accountability , furnituregate, remembering him choke as a player .......how did we ever go down that road .... it is a nightmare never to be revisited

I hark back to one of our great soldiers Arko at the player and fan reunion last year on GC. When asked about Zoolander.... “ nice bloke but let’s get him on a bus back to Wollongong He’s not one of ours “

Three long wasted years that would never have happened with the Godfather calling the shots.

We are on our way back but we need need to learn from that mess. Never again Never !

Des is Manly and we will win our title this decade as history requires.

And to think that a club legend, the heart and soul of Manly, got shafted to bring in that joke of a so-called coach.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4