Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last edited:
It isn't Brett and Steve Matai that this should be compared with but Myles last year. He announced his retirement and I assume wasn't paid by Manly but his $500 K salary was included in our cap. This is supposedly to stop clubs oaying players for long term contracts to get them to sign.

$300K for some bullsht charity job at souffs. Same again from Turdy as some bullsht nrl ambassador. More again from sponsorship bullsht appearances. Just a gravy train for some players and clubs while others get **** soup.

Yep, bet it all conveniently adds up to 1.5 million!!

Funny about that.

Yep, bet it all conveniently adds up to 1.5 million!!

Funny about that.
Well where do we start.
Ambassador for drink driving - hes got multiple experience there.
Ambassafor for domestic violence - we've had a go at that too.
Ambassador for salary cap management - multiple contracts and mystery gifts of boats a speciality.
The possibilities are endless.

I got told to show some respect for this “legend”when bringing this rort up on facebook tonight on a manly page nonethe less haha

Well where do we start.
Ambassador for drink driving - hes got multiple experience there.
Ambassafor for domestic violence - we've had a go at that too.
Ambassador for salary cap management - multiple contracts and mystery gifts of boats a speciality.
The possibilities are endless.

Ambassador for big boats and second contracts , yeah I’m sure that would be a part of it.

Fair dinkum the games lurching from one **** up to the next , can we blow up Greenslime or something permanent like that!!

Ambassador for big boats and second contracts , yeah I’m sure that would be a part of it.

Fair dinkum the games lurching from one **** up to the next , can we blow up Greenslime or something permanent like that!!
He's on the stand tomorrow for the DeBelin case. Maybe they can find a way to throw the prick in jail for contempt

I got told to show some respect for this “legend”when bringing this rort up on facebook tonight on a manly page nonethe less haha
Haha what a laugh. Show respect for someone whose treated social behaviour with such contempt. Be fuked. Good riddance.

F5916551-E76F-4813-92D2-0A2788DB6378.jpeg
Ambassador for lite and easy.

You know what, I dislike Inglis for his many actions deserving of dislike but I will not fat shame the bloke. He clearly has mental health issues and that very often manifests itself in over eating & drinking. By all means bag him for salary cap cheating, betraying his State of Origin, backflipping on the Donkey's and his other alleged behavioural issues domestically as well as drink driving etc, but I draw the line at the fat shaming.

Your point was the benefit that the Rabbids gain by moving on an under performing player that is what unfairly impacts other Clubs with the same issues and not what benefit the player gets :wait:

Your point was the benefit that the Rabbids gain by moving on an under performing player that is what unfairly impacts other Clubs with the same issues and not what benefit the player gets :wait:
Yes it’s not about the player at all, could be anyone , it’s how Souths aided and abetted by the NRL have rorted the system so he can retire and still get his 1.5 million, otherwise why would he???

Nothing you said about Ingliss disagrees with me ... It doesn't matter if they signed him for 20 years ... If both parties agree to his retirement ... then the contract ends ..... simples.

This situation has no similarity with Snake and Matai whatsoever .... they didn't retire ... they simply couldn't play and as they were entitled .. wished to keep getting paid ....
You are wrong Woodsie, Do you think that Snake and Matai would have had a problem if Manly said we will pay you to help the coaching staff and the NRL will sort the rest with an ambassadorial role? They retired probably early because of your mate Trent and then the NRL would not allow it off of our cap. Of course Inglis will get all of his contract money otherwise he would have just hung around being constantly injured. Trust me these bloke do not give up 700k unless it is coming from somewhere else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7