Inglis ****show will be interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve got no drama with Snake & Skivvy wanting to be paid, zero.

I did ( still do) have an issue that they didn’t stick around to help BUT maybe they were told to **** off.

What I do have an issue with is that the only reason Inglis is retiring and giving his salary cap back is you can absolutely be guaranteed he’d be getting most of his money in the Ambassadorial role from the NRL.

In other words if it looks like a turd, smells like a turd it definitely still is a turd!!

Sorry Woodsie, I have to disagree with you, it's obvious Souths didn't manage their salary cap properly when they signed Inglis up again, I'm sure Souths would have preferred to have signed him on a two year deal with a two year option favouring Souths, but in doing so Inglis's management would have put feelers out with other clubs so Souths sweetened the deal making it a four year deal.
All well and good if both parties agree to cancel the contract and for Inglis to take up token ambassadorial work, however this was the problem that the Tigers found themselves in with the promise of an ambassadorial job when he finished playing, as far as the salary cap is concerned you can't dangle a carrot to player and not pay him his true value when you're promising future lucrative employment immediately his playing career has finished.
Souths should have taken a harder stance when negotiating his contract and only offer three years instead of four, but they didn't want to handle the backlash.
We where faced with the same problem with Stewart and Mattai. we knew that they were always possibly one game away from retirement, but we still extended their deals.

Nothing you said about Ingliss disagrees with me ... It doesn't matter if they signed him for 20 years ... If both parties agree to his retirement ... then the contract ends ..... simples.

This situation has no similarity with Snake and Matai whatsoever .... they didn't retire ... they simply couldn't play and as they were entitled .. wished to keep getting paid ....

Congrats in a great career GI, but I too have a massive problem with what seems to be happening with the salary cap and his retirement. The nrl seem to just not be commenting on it and whitewashing it till it goes away, they must think us fans are stupid.

Hopefully some journo will get to the bottom of it, and report on what looks like something no other club or player has got away with.

It stinks.

There’s no collusion or favoritism from the nrl.

The fact that Latrell is moving over to souths has no connection to this inglis thing. Latrell has always wanted to go to Souths.
Word is that Bennet wants the Jet with him @:cool:

Could explain the social media leaks. Doing a Duges and getting fired by his Club just to join another
:tinfoil:

For anyone that follows me on Twitter I have been having a roaring old time today!!

I’ve had to block a few Souffs supporters .

plus

Ten vegan activists.

and

Two Greenies

I’m literally “ on fire”.
My cafe's baker was complaining to me about vegan cake orders.
I asked him what the hell is that?
Answer - No eggs or butter in recipe :fubar:

We are all going to Hell with deliciously tasting food apparently :rofl:

The poor Gluten intolerant vegan doesn't get the flour either
That's funny :D
He didn't list that crucial ingredient probably thought I'd have heard of it.

But I told him to just start selling essences for these unfortunates instead of ruining his delicious recipes :)

Last edited:
I like him. Always have. Wish him all the best for the future.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4