In Reality - forward SOFT again !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parramatta almost came back and beat us doing it also. I said in another thread, Melbourne will replicate this and put us to the sword once agian
So stop doing the same fuking sht out there. I don't know. Stick Bullemore and Condon out in the centers , fuk who knows, but stop putting those 2 flogs in the centers who can't tackle out of a wet paper bag.

So stop doing the same fuking sht out there. I don't know. Stick Bullemore and Condon out in the centers , fuk who knows, but stop putting those 2 flogs in the centers who can't tackle out of a wet paper bag.
I agree that we need to try something to strengthen that left edge defence. Maybe worth considering.

I saw him make his debut with the Sharks, although he didnt have a great game. Dropped a lot of easy ball, might be due to nerves. Maybe thats why hes still in NSW Cup. But his defense was not bad.
Yeah I didn't get to see that game unfortunately. It's quite impressive to see where he is though considering he played his junior footy in the Cook Islands of all places. Who knows where he could be in terms of development if he grew up in Australia. I think recruiting him is a viable option, he will turn out to be better than both Parker and Harper. If not thereabouts now in my opinion

Seibold needs 12 months to get **** out of the place.
Hindsight a funny thing but we should of fought alot harder to keep afb bluechip props are hard to find. Tuilagi is a major downgrade on Thommo abd aloiai is a complete joker. Keppie is no good club needs to get real here and Paseka does not show enough.
Outside of Jake and Olakau’atu rest are garbage and those 2 bloody centres are putrid. How can Harper miss a assignment so bad 2 minutes in to allow 40 metre break ?

Yeah I didn't get to see that game unfortunately. It's quite impressive to see where he is though considering he played his junior footy in the Cook Islands of all places. Who knows where he could be in terms of development if he grew up in Australia. I think recruiting him is a viable option, he will turn out to be better than both Parker and Harper. If not thereabouts now in my opinion
He's definately more a defensive centre like a Penisini and hes not the slowest player. I think Parker and Harper are just too slow. Parker can tackle, but hes way too slow these days.

Are we playing anyone at lock? I know all the talk these days is that the lock is just another middle but is that right? If it is right then why have we moved Jake to prop?
What led me to wonder this is thinking about Aloiai's role, he just seems a straight up and down prop and not a madly effective one.
Back in the day a lock had some mobility in order to cover defend, more recently some can throw a pass. Anyway I don't get it.

Are we playing anyone at lock? I know all the talk these days is that the lock is just another middle but is that right? If it is right then why have we moved Jake to prop?
What led me to wonder this is thinking about Aloiai's role, he just seems a straight up and down prop and not a madly effective one.
Back in the day a lock had some mobility in order to cover defend, more recently some can throw a pass. Anyway I don't get it.
Two words.. Josh curran

This.

Panthers have Yeo, souffs have Murray, Roosters have Radley, we just have a 3rd battering ram.

Agree Aloiai is not a lock, his leg in so patched up he's got no mobility. We need Paseka running harder and we need someone as well as Bellemor taking the ball up. Woods might help but I wouldn't hold my breath. Young Fulton played well with his few appearances in 1st grade so why not give him a go on the bench as well, i.e Zac Hosking at Penrith. We need Harper gone and replaced by anyone who can tackle. Weekes at this stage is a no14 or we have options in Cooper Johns and Kum Tong

Fifita looked to be a good options but he's gone.

Turbo is playing injured, so hopefully we can get him playing fully fit.

My team would be

1 Turbo
2 Veaga to replace Rueben next week then when Rueben gets back he replaces Harper in the centres
3 Parker
4 Abbey from the reggies, he's played some NRL games
5 Saab
6 Schuster
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Croker
10 Fainu
11 Hoamole
12 Tuilaga
13 Jake

14 Cooper Johns, Kum Tong or Weekes
15 Bullemor
16 Keppie or Sipley
17 Woods, Aloioa, Fulton or Condon

Weekes needs to go to reggies to get his confidence up

Agree Aloiai is not a lock, his leg in so patched up he's got no mobility. We need Paseka running harder and we need someone as well as Bellemor taking the ball up. Woods might help but I wouldn't hold my breath. Young Fulton played well with his few appearances in 1st grade so why not give him a go on the bench as well, i.e Zac Hosking at Penrith. We need Harper gone and replaced by anyone who can tackle. Weekes at this stage is a no14 or we have options in Cooper Johns and Kum Tong

My team would be

1 Turbo
2 Veaga to replace Rueben next week then when Rueben gets back he replaces Harper in the centres
3 Parker
5 Saab
6 Schuster
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Croker
10 Fainu
11 Hoamole
12 Tuilaga
13 Jake

15 Bullemor
16 Keppie or Sipley

Abbey can't play not in 30 man neither can Gordy. Drop tuilagi for Fainu on edge and drop aloiai for bully. We put about with misery that is Morgan Harper for another week.

My team would be

1 Turbo
3 Parker
5 Saab
6 Schuster
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Croker
10 Fainu
11 Hoamole
12 Tuilaga
13 Jake

15 Bullemor
16 Keppie or Sipley

Think I saw someone post on here yesterday that Abbey did his pec in the Blacktown match.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8