In Reality - forward SOFT again !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Abbey can't play not in 30 man neither can Gordy. Drop tuilagi for Fainu on edge and drop aloiai for bully. We put about with misery that is Morgan Harper for another week.
In that case Fainu at prop, Jake back to lock and Bullemor in for Tuilagi who get a bench spot. Aloiai dropped until he can run on the field without being strapped up from head to toe. Cooper Johns or Weekes 14.

Seibold needs 12 months to get **** out of the place.
Hindsight a funny thing but we should of fought alot harder to keep afb bluechip props are hard to find. Tuilagi is a major downgrade on Thommo abd aloiai is a complete joker. Keppie is no good club needs to get real here and Paseka does not show enough.
Outside of Jake and Olakau’atu rest are garbage and those 2 bloody centres are putrid. How can Harper miss a assignment so bad 2 minutes in to allow 40 metre break ?
But we have a top 4 roster the owner said so when des was sacked the clueless twat.

For what it's worth I'm not blame seibs for this ****show. Hope he and flanno can fix it

But we have a top 4 roster the owner said so when des was sacked the clueless twat.

For what it's worth I'm not blame seibs for this ****show. Hope he and flanno can fix it
Huge wake up call for dickhead owner. Three coaches now .....who was genius who signed lifetime contract ??

So how is it that the Titans can go out and sign this #9 Kruise Leeming from ESL after Verills injury yet we seem to continue with a guy who is clearly not a high standard NRL #9 for years now. Plus we continue to re-sign non performers. It's just beyond any sensible comprehension.

I

Personally expected far more from Aloiai, but gotta agree- falls short when it counts
Yeah, I've noticed when he hits the line he's virtually on the way down on the point of impact, which negates any possible off load or busting through tackles.

Huge wake up call for dickhead owner. Three coaches now .....who was genius who signed lifetime contract ??
Bro do you know that in the back end of 2013 before this flog became the sole equity owner and buying out quantum that both fox and Daly had an agreed to new contracts under his leadership they fell through and we lost both and then had to sell the corso to keep DCE. Nevet blame daly for his contract blame the imposter or owns the club. The word penn and excellence like it is used in the center of excellence should never be used in the same sentence the man is a fake.

Aloiai on Instagram this week:

"Society are cultivating Weak men that don’t possess the very qualities they should be known for.​

Men that are accepting of everything and stand for nothing , men that are malleable and easily compromise. Men that Fold and buckle under pressure and scrutiny.​

I don’t want my Son’s to be people pleasers; but please one ☝🏽 , to be victims and make excuses for weakness and failure. To be Strong and Virtuous.​

Unapologetically."​

Oh, the irony ...

What a nut.

So how is it that the Titans can go out and sign this #9 Kruise Leeming from ESL after Verills injury yet we seem to continue with a guy who is clearly not a high standard NRL #9 for years now. Plus we continue to re-sign non performers. It's just beyond any sensible comprehension.
As I thought the guy was great out there today for the Titans in his brief spell. In 20 min he did more in attack than I've seen from Croker in 3 years.

Wasn't one of the reason to sack Hasler because our defence was soft? What exactly have we done under this new coaching regime but spend more? Round 1 against the Dogs is the best we have played so far but slowly regressing to the team we saw last year.

I still remember this from the first coming of Seibold and there is always talk about his defensive structures but the last two weeks in particular we have been so so bad.

Even England Rugby had him as the defensive coach….

Maybe they need more time to adapt but atm we look completely lost.

I still remember this from the first coming of Seibold and there is always talk about his defensive structures but the last two weeks in particular we have been so so bad.

My concern with Siebold is 9 ball talk completely confusing the squad. Talk in sensible terms and I have issues he is a man motivator . Flanno can do both of these tbh

I'm not sure what exactly is happening. Maybe the cattle Manly have aren't good enough to adapt to defensive structures?

I'm not sure what exactly is happening. Maybe the cattle Manly have aren't good enough to adapt to defensive structures?
We have had players in and out because of various reasons but the players gernerally looked confused and lacked intent. We were shown up yesterday and we have some major issues that need to be addressed because they pulled us apart on both sides of the field.

Our use of Ola is diabolical. You have a weapon that is very hard to stop and you do your best to stifle his space and get him hitting the line from a standing start. WTF are we doing. TBH, it is amateur hour ATM.

Oka doesn't hole run ,he likes the ball early and uses his power and footwork to get through the line, Koula the same early ball speed and footwork, Parker hole runner , Tuilagi , Harper, Oka needs to develop his offload he drags in 2/3 defenders every time he runs
Our use of Ola is diabolical. You have a weapon that is very hard to stop and you do your best to stifle his space and get him hitting the line from a standing start. WTF are we doing. TBH, it is amateur hour ATM.

Yeah hit nail on the head. Aloiai and Paseka soft as custard. Recruit from basket case club no wonder we look awful.
I never thought of that but gee, you could be right, Kelepi too. Paseka has been talked up in potential for years and years with absolutely nothing.

I dont know why I keep seeing people saying put Bully on the edge, he is a middle! Played those games on the edge last year and was average, plays in the middle and he's a gun. He even said it himself in an interview he much prefers the middle.
Taking Kelma out and moving Bully to the edge weakens 2 spots in the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6