If Burbo had a different last name he wouldn’t even make reserve grade.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Forster eagle

Reserve Grader
Very harsh, Burbo and Brooks seem to have a good combo going, combined well, lots of tackle breaks and one clean break,Burbo looked strong today. They'll build on this in the Saints game next Sunday.
Well you were absolutely correct. I think he's been going alright and couldn't understand all the critics. Well he showed you all today. Was fantastic in defence, played in different positions, scored a try and had a real dig.
Congrats Burbo.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Not only is he incapable, but his effort is poor as well. He is slow to get back to marker and constantly concedes line breaks.

Purely nepotism at play here, only in the team because of his brothers. Unfortunately the contribution of his brothers is now waning, given one of them only plays once every blue moon. Burbo needs to be released.

I think my patience with the Trbojevic last name has come to an end.
This post is so weak

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He is really good in the centres
Sure I was shiiting myself with the injury toll. But when Ben T went to centre I was cheering. Then he scores. His one on one defence is great. He doesn’t run in blindly leaving the winger with no option but to follow.

Seibs can’t and won’t put him there with a full complement of centres. But if either of them are out, BenT to the rescue.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Are you sure? Fk that. I thought all the players would be pawing thru Silvertails in their recovery/vid sessions. Surely it’s Seibs first stop after the presser. @:D

I see Turbo was on here the other day. He went straight to seibs and said am I coming back as a centre ? 😂

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Burbo does some good things, and has upside in him.

I was mightily disappointed with him last night though, especially that first half.

Those dropped balls in good attacking areas just killed us, at the time, after all the defence we had done.

He had a golden opportunity to step up in a leadership role, and simply didn't.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17