If Burbo had a different last name he wouldn’t even make reserve grade.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
For mine Burbo is a really solid backup second rower/centre, if he’s a starting player in your side you are in some trouble

He can run a nice line but he’s **** and soft defensively and often has simple dropped balls in his game. Unfortunately Waddell is very similar if not worse. Left second row would be one of my top priorities but watch us sign some rubbish Moses client to try and fill the position

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We made a genuine enquiry of his interest and we received a concise reply.

We need to move on.
In desperate need of a backrower this squad, one with a hard edge would fit, any chance of landing a backrower into the 30 by the end of this month?

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Ben T is OK , but lacks the punch physically and is often dominated and this is why he will appear slow at marker or back into the defensive line, as well as playing the ball....and he is not alone, as we have a many players losing the contest in the ruck, when it comes to energy and reforming into position.
He can run a nice line and if only had more power, would cash in on his efforts in attack.
Maybe will fill out in coming years and inprove, but will always remain in his brothers shadows on what he can offer.
Problem at Manly is the lack of options to step into the backrow....need a couple of hungry, energy style youngsters, who can add some zest and that bit more all round influence on a game.

Darknstormy

Reserve Grader
Can’t blame Ben for a crap owner who signed him…a crap coaching staff and finally a fairly crap group of footy players…the whole club is in a rot stage got to take the good as little as it is with the bad which for me has been a good 10yrs…we are going nowhere..a fresh new start from owner down to players is what is needed

Ryan

Journey Man
Ben Trbojevic's role model in defense:
1718089576501.jpeg

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
To be fair I do not think the club thought he was going to be a regular first grader this year until the who shoe situation happened. He is showing he is still a work in progress

If you drop him who do we put in his place? We are beyond light on for second rowers

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Burbo is much like Jurbo… lethargic and slow around the ruck. He is caught out at marker far too often. I’m not sure he has the genetic make-up to overcome this.
I thought it was really obvious in the first 15-20 minutes the Panthers players were targeting him. He looked like a new born giraffe trying to get back onside or marker. They got some real momentum going at him. I think he goes better in the centres tbh.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Ben T is OK , but lacks the punch physically and is often dominated and this is why he will appear slow at marker or back into the defensive line, as well as playing the ball....and he is not alone, as we have a many players losing the contest in the ruck, when it comes to energy and reforming into position.
He can run a nice line and if only had more power, would cash in on his efforts in attack.
Maybe will fill out in coming years and inprove, but will always remain in his brothers shadows on what he can offer.
Problem at Manly is the lack of options to step into the backrow....need a couple of hungry, energy style youngsters, who can add some zest and that bit more all round influence on a game.
Like a couple of Fainus or a Fifita. Oh that's right.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To be fair I do not think the club thought he was going to be a regular first grader this year until the who shoe situation happened. He is showing he is still a work in progress

If you drop him who do we put in his place? We are beyond light on for second rowers
Ben would have been seen as cover for sure in the off season, the Schuster debacle did some damage to the squad.

For me where Ben is at he should play centre until he develops his game more with experience.

The disappointing part of when Schuster got sacked was Mestrov stated they were chasing a backrower and have not come up with one as yet, the club acted on cutting Schuster for good reason though have not had anything in place to stabilise the squad is disappointing.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16