Ian "Rooster" Schubert resigns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How many qualified auditors are there on the integrity unit, if there are none is this really a step forward?

MissKate said:
How many qualified auditors are there on the integrity unit, if there are none is this really a step forward?

Don't get ahead of yourself.

They gotta take 2 steps back before the step forward.

tookey said:
A sub committee consisting of representatives from the Brisbane broncos, souths, Melbourne storm and roosters have appointed Brian Waldron as the new salary cap auditor.

2014 top 4 will consist of these same teams

Premiership to be decided by a round robin tournament between these 4 at the end of each season.Cooper Cronk gets the Dally M by default each season."Third man in" gets away with it all year.

I've not heard anything about this guy.

A google search was relatively fruitless as well.

So I ask the following:

What was the bloke's profession or occupation before he undertook this role?

Does he have any qualifications to undertake the role?

What accountancy experience does he have?

Has he ever worked as an auditor?

What business experience does he have?

Is he an old ex-footballer?

What club affiliations does he have if any?

What does he see the role as being at the moment and what does he see it developing into in the future?

Does he have any ideas to take the salary cap auditor forward over the coming years and if so what are they?

You know I was an auditor for almost twenty years, I run my own accountancy practices now and have done so for around 15 years, not that I particularly want the job but I didn't see it advertised anywhere, was it?

I suppose what I am really asking, is this now a "jobs for the boys" type thing or is it going to be something with impartiality and integrity? Not of course saying the NRL is not impartial nor untrustworthy.

Anyway - just my thoughts.

Anyone have any answers to the above?:(

This auditing position should have been advertised. This reeks of insider jobs for the boys. A panel for this and a panel for that. Just who are on these panels? Is there a list of just who is on each of the NRL panels? And just who appoints? Smith? Greenberg?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2