Huni V Gallon ..who will win poll ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The result will be ..

• Huni bt KO

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Huni by points

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Gallon by KO

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Gallon by points

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Don't give a rat's

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • The winner will be Boxing .

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm hoping Huni wins by unanimous decision.

Would love to see him just hit Gallen with jab after jab so he ends the fight cut and swollen. A couple of knockdowns would be nice too.

Knowing he has shot his mouth off and then got given a hiding would be great. And then, he's already lined up to fight him again. That should be fun knowing you've already had your ass handed to you once already. @:D

Finally all those Gallon haters like me are getting what we wanted ... Gallon to fight a bloke that can hold his hands up ... the Australian Heavyweight Champ no less .... BUT .... I am not as experienced in the sweet science as some of the Silvertails rabble ... so I would like to hear your opinions or predictions ...

For what it's worth, my opinion is that Huni may not yet be the "man" he and his Dad thinks he is ... at 22 he is still growing into himself, and I have my doubts about his power ... that said, he is still a dangerous fighter and possesses what no-one else that has fought Gallon has ... a great left rip to the body, and the skill and composure to use it, in none of Gallons fights has his body been tested for any length of time ...

Gallon on the other hand has progressed from a footballer on the make ... to a dedicated and hard trained boxer ... he has earnt his current position and improved with every fight ..... he is a mongrel ... and if Huni can't keep him off ... he will take one to land 2 ... should be an ugly dirty adventure that will test the young bloke ....

I am not prepared to put money on Gallon ... but I am damn sure I won't bet against him .....
At $5.00 , I have put my money on him, one thing I know about Gallen is that he will go down fighting, and that's half the battle.

The only way Gallen wins this is by going after Hunis snoz! He’s got a huge hooter. That would be my whole game plan….break the beak bad enough to end the fight.

is this on any radio tonight? cant get any live streams up here so hoping it on the good old wireless.....

According to the live blog, Huni wins the first seven rounds comfortably - Gallen taking a lot of punishment

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8