Huni V Gallon ..who will win poll ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The result will be ..

• Huni bt KO

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Huni by points

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Gallon by KO

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Gallon by points

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Don't give a rat's

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • The winner will be Boxing .

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Haha…it’s not until July 23rd, so still going ahead at this stage. Training with masks on was fun enough last week, this week we’re training at home and by video call when we can. At least my opponent is in the same boat I guess - some of my clubmates are fighting people from
way out in the country who aren’t in lockdown.
Just cough on your gloves a few times when you face off.

Haha…it’s not until July 23rd, so still going ahead at this stage. Training with masks on was fun enough last week, this week we’re training at home and by video call when we can. At least my opponent is in the same boat I guess - some of my clubmates are fighting people from
way out in the country who aren’t in lockdown.

'Noice'

I'm also assuming you wont do a Michael Zerafa, and run away from Tszyu at the last minute after bagging your opponent for months.

This is totally not off topic (cough)

But I just found out that throwing a towel into the boxing ring, does not mean the fight is stopped.

Only the ref can stop a fight and in the past some have thrown the towel back out!

Now I know- that's me....and the rest of the world.

This is totally not off topic (cough)

But I just found out that throwing a towel into the boxing ring, does not mean the fight is stopped.

Only the ref can stop a fight and in the past some have thrown the towel back out!

Now I know- that's me....and the rest of the world.
Ironically - 'He threw in the towel' has become a saying for someone who gives up.
But in boxing of course its not the fighter who throws in the towel, it's his trainer, and it often happens because the fighter is too brave for his own good and refuses to give up, even when getting hurt!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8