How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I missed your comments.....I think one day I woke up and the thread had extended by 3 pages and I wasn't going to read all of those posts.

So whilst belated, please accept my best wishes to all of your family and extended family, it certainly does suck!
Ta mate, yes it does suck not fair for a young family to go through.

Now your talking, Matt Balins old man Marty on bass....What about Milk Train, reminds me of our ex halves...
Grace was cool, she snorted so much coke they gave her a false nose, should have played for the Tits.
You're making my morning with all this stuff Moondog. Thanks!

I've....been away to QLD for 3 days and in that time we've lost our 5/8, maybe lost our coach and lost out major sponsor.....can it get any worse.
Is their anything else I've missed ?
You know Queensland has the radio, the telly, and even the internet, right?:rofl::rofl:

Turf Toovey?
The word out of Brookvale is that Geoff Toovey has six weeks to turn Manly around before the knives at the club come out… well and truly.

Toovey is under immense pressure on two fronts - over the departure of star halves Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran and the team’s awful first-up performance against Parramatta.

Some officials and players believe the club needs a change and Toovey is well and truly under the blowtorch.

Making his job even harder is the draw - the Sea Eagles meet the Storm and Bulldogs in the next two weeks before two ‘easier’ games against the Dragons and Raiders.

Both Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran have been telling mates they believe they haven’t learned enough under Toovey’s coaching over the years - another black mark against the former star’s name.

Coaching is a tough school - Toovey has a great record in his three seasons at the helm and is a club legend - but all that will count for nought if he can’t turn things around… and get the camp happy again.

Cash for Kieran
Despite the denials, Foran has agreed in principle to join the Eels - and he’s informed Manly of the fact.

But now Daly Cherry-Evans is all but out the door, the Sea Eagles haven’t given up hope of changing Foran’s mind.

The classy five-eighth has backflipped before - he almost joined Des Hasler at the Bulldogs a couple of years ago before an 11th hour decision to stay - and Manly have until June to get him to renege on the deal.

With Cherry-Evans gone, the Manly board are feeling the heat - they know they will face a fan revolt if Foran walks too.

And that may result in them paying well over Foran’s market value to entice him to stay.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...mour-file---friday/1075rh8bwzlvw1qyuyd1ilteuc

With each loss 2V's position becomes more precarious.

I expect we will lose our first 3 games, and if so his career could well be on the line for the games V St Merge & Faders.

Lose those as well and " Sayonara".

Win a few and the termination date moves back.

What a sad state of affairs this is!!

Turf Toovey?
The word out of Brookvale is that Geoff Toovey has six weeks to turn Manly around before the knives at the club come out… well and truly.

Toovey is under immense pressure on two fronts - over the departure of star halves Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran and the team’s awful first-up performance against Parramatta.

Some officials and players believe the club needs a change and Toovey is well and truly under the blowtorch.

Making his job even harder is the draw - the Sea Eagles meet the Storm and Bulldogs in the next two weeks before two ‘easier’ games against the Dragons and Raiders.

Both Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran have been telling mates they believe they haven’t learned enough under Toovey’s coaching over the years - another black mark against the former star’s name.

Coaching is a tough school - Toovey has a great record in his three seasons at the helm and is a club legend - but all that will count for nought if he can’t turn things around… and get the camp happy again.

Cash for Kieran
Despite the denials, Foran has agreed in principle to join the Eels - and he’s informed Manly of the fact.

But now Daly Cherry-Evans is all but out the door, the Sea Eagles haven’t given up hope of changing Foran’s mind.

The classy five-eighth has backflipped before - he almost joined Des Hasler at the Bulldogs a couple of years ago before an 11th hour decision to stay - and Manly have until June to get him to renege on the deal.

With Cherry-Evans gone, the Manly board are feeling the heat - they know they will face a fan revolt if Foran walks too.

And that may result in them paying well over Foran’s market value to entice him to stay.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...mour-file---friday/1075rh8bwzlvw1qyuyd1ilteuc

That can't be true because it's not about money for foran he has told everybody that.

Fan revolt? For $1.2M they can have him. There'd be a bigger revolt if they kept him after the time he's taken to decide.

With each loss 2V's position becomes more precarious.

I expect we will lose our first 3 games, and if so his career could well be on the line for the games V St Merge & Faders.

Lose those as well and " Sayonara".

Win a few and the termination date moves back.

What a sad state of affairs this is!!

It looks like when not if now which is sad. truth is unless he has a great season he is going 2 carry the can for the 2 halves leaving it's easy 2 blame the coach.

Joey confirmed this morning on MMM that tooves is under pressure. Tooves is a club legend and I hope he can turn this around.

Turf Toovey?

What a load of crap - I already notified the Club that I'll leave my Season Ticket on the table from next year if they pander to Foran's diva like wishes :mad:

Its an opportune time to review the roster and spend the 2mill constructively for future success and not waste it on past glories @:cool:

Hey, Mark .. its bad situation for son in law and in fact whole family . So young. I know people that live with it quite well but just a big change.

Ok back on topic ... maybe Toovs should say well f*** u I have had enough of this lack of support .. I will give u 6 weeks to get YOUR act together.

Hey, Mark .. its bad situation for son in law and in fact whole family . So young. I know people that live with it quite well but just a big change.

Ok back on topic ... maybe Toovs should say well f*** u I have had enough of this lack of support .. I will give u 6 weeks to get YOUR act together.
something tells me that wouldn't be the best threat tooves could make for his career.

Fan revolt? For $1.2M they can have him. There'd be a bigger revolt if they kept him after the time he's taken to decide.
Could not agree more. 1.2 mil is paying way way overs for him.
Would not pay more than $27.89 after the s&hit he has caused.
Seriously seriously not worth it

We should offer foran more money that the eels just to make them increase their offer and stuff their salary cap. Payback for the eels

If I was Toovey, I'd tell the club that THEY have 6 weeks to get me another set of top quality halves, or they can shove the whole show up their arse!

Honestly put yourself in his position.......would you want this shyte??

I'll not be surprised if he isn't sacked before hand that he simply hand the keys to the dressing sheds back!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8