How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think he's on a hiding to nothing...

Moz the pressure would be immense, the club he loves crumbling around him, his two star halves gone, every media outlet out to get him, the CEO not communicating with him, the board (one in particular) out to get him.

Answer me this, why the **** would anyone want to go through that??

2V would not have any trouble earning a crust post football, maybe not as big in a dollar sense but a lot less stressful!!

I bet he walks AND soon!!

I wish we could sign BA, and get him back.

Say what you want about BA, but in the end of the day...

BA = someone players love and want to play for
2V = someone who is quite the opposite

Unfortunately, BA loves the slimed pricks.
Players who love BA - Danny Wicks, Choc.
Moz the pressure would be immense, the club he loves crumbling around him, his two star halves gone, every media outlet out to get him, the CEO not communicating with him, the board (one in particular) out to get him.

2V would not have any trouble earning a crust post football, maybe not as big in a dollar sense but a lot less stressful!!

Wasn't Tooves on the board of the old NRMA? Those gigs pay pretty well. And an AGM only happens once a year, hence the "A", so you don't have to put up with mugs hammering you every other day. Get a couple of those going and he's sweet.

What a load of crap - I already notified the Club that I'll leave my Season Ticket on the table from next year if they pander to Foran's diva like wishes :mad:

Its an opportune time to review the roster and spend the 2mill constructively for future success and not waste it on past glories @:cool:
Hey HM, what email address did you use? I want to drop them a note as well @:mad:

Cheers Mals

Toovey's a hard $^#$ and by all accounts he is an angry little bastard. The players just need to harden up and play football; if you need a baby sitter at that age, you shouldn't be playing league.

Players who love BA - Danny Wicks, Choc.

Wasn't Tooves on the board of the old NRMA? Those gigs pay pretty well. And an AGM only happens once a year, hence the "A", so you don't have to put up with mugs hammering you every other day. Get a couple of those going and he's sweet.
Toovs was a member of the board there when it was dysfunctional and ongoing election issues and what not ,so he is harden to that crap so can handle all manly i suspect. but one could think he would say enough is enough and move on

Toovs needs to call a meeting of all the playing group and give everyone an ultimatum your either with me or against me.It's time to rid the rats from the ranks.Who ever is against him drop them so we can all pull in the same direction.No one loves the club more than Toovs

Yeah, maybe. Well, I think I'd tell them they can have it, but Toovey is probably a bit tougher. Maybe he thinks that is all part of the plan, and doesn't want to give them the satisfaction. I guess it's up to the team now to dig in for Toovey.

I'll tell you what I'd do....if the team gets a go on, and even if they can make the 8 this year, that would be a tremendous effort!! Everyone would pat me (Toovey) on the back for doing such a fantastic job, through all this crap.

Then I'd tell them to get stuffed, take over the coaching job at the tigers (I'd be busy lining that up in my spare time this year) and take as many eagles players with me as I could.

That'd f**k 'em! They would never get the chance to f**k me over again...

;)

Yeah, maybe. Well, I think I'd tell them they can have it, but Toovey is probably a bit tougher. Maybe he thinks that is all part of the plan, and doesn't want to give them the satisfaction. I guess it's up to the team now to dig in for Toovey.

I'll tell you what I'd do....if the team gets a go on, and even if they can make the 8 this year, that would be a tremendous effort!! Everyone would pat me (Toovey) on the back for doing such a fantastic job, through all this crap.

Then I'd tell them to get stuffed, take over the coaching job at the tigers (I'd be busy lining that up in my spare time this year) and take as many eagles players with me as I could.

That'd f**k 'em! They would never get the chance to f**k me over again...

;)
Mmm well that does sound a bit familiar doesn't it!!

You know what I'd like to see. A cage fight between Tooves and BA. I think Tooves would enjoy that. Can't imagine there Is much love lost now

If and when it comes to that Tooves is such a Club man he'd step down if asked and make out like it was his idea to do so.

Going to be an important month for the great man, I hope the team gets behind him and has a crack at it.

What a load of crap - I already notified the Club that I'll leave my Season Ticket on the table from next year if they pander to Foran's diva like wishes :mad:

Its an opportune time to review the roster and spend the 2mill constructively for future success and not waste it on past glories @:cool:
And I will give up my membership if we sign Sandow

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10