How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What would really pee me off is that after they sacked Tooves some players (Foran) then came out and started playing out of their skin. How many times does that happen? Says more about the players than the quality of the coach.
If the quality of a coach is how they left the place when they left, then shame on you D.Hasler. Tooves has stepped into the breach, has a good winning % and does more than his fair share of media commitments. When he does his thoughts on the game are actually worth listening to, not the same mundane dribble most rattle off.
What is pissing me off more, is that is only after all the crap has passed that people come out and say something respectful about the club. Foran only came out and said something nice about the Manly coaching staff after he decided to jump ship for $1.2m. G.Stewart had plenty of opportunity to say something to douse the fire last year, but only did it after we were booted out of the semis. The board now have a chance to say something nice about Tooves, his results and status at the club, but nothing doing !!! Club has serious problems and it gets harder to support them day by day.

The Cows made the finals after they shafted their Coach. Haven‘t done anything with Green yet@:cool:

2V needs a gracefull exit, then lets go with Brown to slap them stupid. :p

. Toovey is in the same position as any other coach in the high pressure results driven NRL coaching job .
Toovey is a Manly Legend and played the game like a gladiator putting his body on the line and playing well above his weight . Our pack of forwards should be ashamed of them selves in the effort they put in the game last Saturday night . They should watch some of Toovey's match highlights and take a good look at them selves in the mirror .

Ultimately it will come down to how the team performs, this season has been sabotaged so much by self interested players and a bad injury toll. I just hope the club is transparent about this because this speculation is not helping the club one bit.

What about Penna and Georgalis?
Why don‘t they get roasted?@:cool:

Still find it telling that Foz flicked Des twice now :p
He flicked Des twice, Tooves and even apparantly Robinson once because Brad Arthur, a guy who doesn't even have a 50% record as coach can take his game to another level. What. The. ****?

Choosing Brown is a slap in the face to everyone - scraping the bucket there....maybe some of these opinions will change after a few wins...injuries, indecisions & fans that turn on him - probs sack himself with the crap going on...actually its Toovey so I doubt it - a bloke that never gives in & has 100% pride in Manly.

Brown had one of the best NRL teams going for years, and couldn't coach them to a trophy, that kind of says a lot. Unless he has learned a hell of a lot in the UK then I can't see there being much difference there.

Only coaches I would want at the club are
- Des
- Tooves
- Brad Arthur as I do think with a good team he can at least inspire the players
- Ivan Cleary
- Daniel Anderson, just to generate discussion :)

Brown had one of the best NRL teams going for years, and couldn't coach them to a trophy, that kind of says a lot. Unless he has learned a hell of a lot in the UK then I can't see there being much difference there.

- Des
- Tooves
- Brad Arthur as I do think with a good team he can at least inspire the players
- Ivan Cleary
of that list, I'd only take Tooves or Ivan

Choosing Brown is a slap in the face to everyone - scraping the bucket there....maybe some of these opinions will change after a few wins...injuries, indecisions & fans that turn on him - probs sack himself with the crap going on...actually its Toovey so I doubt it - a bloke that never gives in & has 100% pride in Manly.
Honestly if they sign Brown, I am done with Manly until he leaves. I will freeze my support. And I am not bluffing.

- Des
- Tooves
- Ivan Cleary

You'd really have Daniel Anderson as coach? Im starting to lighten to the fact that Des really is the best coach we have ever had and if he came back he could fix a lot. I still dont know if him retuning to the club will be the right way forward. But Daniel Anderson? He had one good year because of the hayne plane/train/dickhead and then got flicked. I'd have ivan cleary in a heartbeat though. I just hope they give tooves more time. Let him put his stamp on a new team and then see what happens rather than sack him because he was given a second hand team that has fallen to **** because other clubs are paying massive overs to take our talent so they can jump on the success train we've been riding for a decade.

What happened to Parrish? He seems to appear in Rep Games as an assistant.
I think he also coached Samoa in the World Cup last year.

He left to try and become a FG Coach and does know the crazies at Manly back office@:cool:

He flicked Des twice, Tooves and even apparantly Robinson once because Brad Arthur, a guy who doesn't even have a 50% record as coach can take his game to another level. What. The. ****?

The next level means income tax bracket.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8