How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Clearly he's on the outer with the management ( two sessions on NRL 360 show that).

Clearly he's on the outer with " some " players ( Foran a prime example).

Clearly he's well and truly on the outer with the media who are hammering him at every opportunity.

Clearly he's under pressure on the field , last week speaks volumes, this weeks loss and the next couple of losses will only add to the issue.

And clearly a certain board member has the dagger poised over his left shoulder and aimed at his heart, it's not yet broken the skin but the point is inches away.

And so clearly he has limited time, how much I don't know and it would depend on who is available.

What do you give him????
What the management have done to him shafting him and leaving him hanging him like that ....not once but twice in two weeks is beyond words. I have never seen anything like it. Toovey was amazing ..... It really says a lot about how big the gap is between Management, Team and Fans ... as much as I hate to admit it maybe Choc isn't so dumb? Nah ..... he is as dumb as I think he is .....

That is the 2nd comment ...... you are an idiot.
**** you mate you are an idiot. Did I bag you? How did Toovey get hung out to dry you ****ing muppet. Kelly has come out today and there is still no confirmation of any signature. if the club didn't know of any signature and there is still a denial that it's done how the **** has he been hung out. You're the ****ing idiot

Thanks everyone, this has in fact been going in for two years now.

Mick's a mad Panthers fan, and he and Alice ( my youngest daughter) have two beautiful boys, 6 & 4, a lot to live for!!

Sadly once it gets to the Liver its a less than 50% chance he will survive.

We are going through hell at the minute but we will get there!

I haven't really wanted to say much about it on Silvertails but couldn't help myself today as was feeling a bit " down"
Very sorry to hear that mate. All this crap pales into insignificance compared to that. Wishing Mick, his family and you every ounce of luck .

Man I love the Doors! I have Jim Morrison posters framed in my study. Visited his graveyard in France. I'm a 30 year old in a 60 year old trippers body.
That's unreal. I've never been to his graveyard. I'm a sixty year old tripper in a sixty year old trippers body. Sometimes I break out and think I'm 18. Since your into that stuff I'll recommend a couple of Californian bands, you may have heard of them already,No f**k it i'll just post them...

That's unreal. I've never been to his graveyard. I'm a sixty year old tripper in a sixty year old trippers body. Sometimes I break out and think I'm 18. Since your into that stuff I'll recommend a couple of Californian bands, you may have heard of them already,No f**k it i'll just post them...

Haha I have a 60 year old tripper at my work who put me onto H.P Lovecraft! They have some very strange beats thats for sure. A very obscure band.

But give me Roger waters/pink Floyd any day for the trippy ****:rofl::confused::D:eek::rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Tooves isn't aware of the conversation that was had last week between- Penn's, Kelly, George Mimis and Sutton and also the recruitment man at Manly.

I just thought I'd play the accessible stuff mjb136, it's unusual to meet someone into psych of your age
July were a pretty cool band, they only brought out one album and then morphed into Jade Warrior who were'nt psych anymore but were still pretty good. I'm pretty sure Sid from Floyd saw these guys before he brought out The Madcap Laughs.

We were planning six months away this year but sadly my son in law is battling cancer.

He's just 37, last year it was colo rectal, and he's on a colostomy bag for life now, but the bastards back, this time in the Liver.

He's already had one operation but needs another, so we have to travel fairly short distances away to be there to help with their young family .

But yes I do love my red dirt , stars and open fires
HI MARK,
Ive been a background reader of this forum for some time and a huge manly fan since 1982. (newtown jets dayz, with players phil sigzworth, Phil Blake went to manly.) . I' now officially on board this forum yay...i must say, i joined after reading you post about your son in law and would like to offer some help in his situation as thee is much he can do to halt the cancer .there are key elements which need to be implements asap outside of whatever he is doing.
anyway let me know if u want to discuss.

July were a pretty cool band, they only brought out one album and then morphed into Jade Warrior who were'nt psych anymore but were still pretty good. I'm pretty sure Sid from Floyd saw these guys before he brought out The Madcap Laughs.

This is more like it, bugger talkin' footy.
Like your work Moondog.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10