How long do you give Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're all way off the mark. I don't think anyone really got the question

Q. How long do you give Toovey?
A. 168cm

Tomorrow is the Ides of March, so even more reason to win tonight.

We don't want an 'et tu Brutus Peterides' scenario tomorrow.

Last edited:
2V needs a win tonight just as much as we do.

If we lose the media will be like a lack of rabid dogs.

Honestly put yourself in his position.......would you want this shyte??

I'll not be surprised if he isn't sacked before hand that he simply hand the keys to the dressing sheds back!!
Toovey Thrives on this Shyte . Thats why he always punches above his weight because he has always been a winner

You know what I'd like to see. A cage fight between Tooves and BA. I think Tooves would enjoy that. Can't imagine there Is much love lost now
Toovey Thrives on this Shyte . Thats why he always punches above his weight because he has always been a winner
hopefully tonight we can get a win. It's been a long time since we had one. Wonder what our longest losing streak has been. We'd have to be getting close.

If we lose tonight (excluding trials) it will only be 5 losses in a row ....

hopefully tonight we can get a win. It's been a long time since we had one. Wonder what our longest losing streak has been. We'd have to be getting close.
Remember the loss before the one against parra ? It was against a full strength bulldog side and we had Ballin Choc and Buhrer out and were unlucky to lose the game in controversy. A Reynolds grubber hit the ref, and the dogs got the scrum feed. and kicked a field goal from the ensuing six

Dale Shearer posted this on fb yesterday :
I'm with you Toovs. Great guy . Great competitor and one of a couple that is still happy to invite you in the dressing room. If I start training for next year I might be a chance ............. @ waterboy

2V is an out and out champion of this club. But if he was outed i reckon we should sign either Steve Kearney or Nathan Brown i reckon both are good coache, Kearney was unlucky at parra he only had Hayne to work with he is a quality coach though.
Your going to sack a coach to employ a coach that has previously been sacked! Go figure!

IMO - 2v inherited a great team of the modern era. Our players just continued the fire they had built inside them from the Des dayz. Des had balls and took over recruitment . Des has the nack to get close and personal with the players, look at all the offield dramas that he personally fathered.

. i dont think 2v has the balls to stand up to management like Des did and take control over who he wants to come of go. He is a passive coach, proven now that the walls are crumbling and he has no power to fix it. i feel for him, as his passion is 2nd to none, but passion is only one of the attributes a coach needs there are many other.

management need to allow 2v the delegation of player recruitment and they need to stand by him, once this has happened and 2v cannot bring fourth a good manly team in 1-2 yrs , you know he is just not cutout to be a coach.

IMO - 2v inherited a great team of the modern era. Our players just continued the fire they had built inside them from the Des dayz. Des had balls and took over recruitment . Des has the nack to get close and personal with the players, look at all the offield dramas that he personally fathered.

. i dont think 2v has the balls to stand up to management like Des did and take control over who he wants to come of go. He is a passive coach, proven now that the walls are crumbling and he has no power to fix it. i feel for him, as his passion is 2nd to none, but passion is only one of the attributes a coach needs there are many other.

management need to allow 2v the delegation of player recruitment and they need to stand by him, once this has happened and 2v cannot bring fourth a good manly team in 1-2 yrs , you know he is just not cutout to be a coach.
Clubs are taking back the power from coaches after the Des debacle (IE back-ended contracts etc.) Don't imagine for one second that either Des or his testicles would have the influence at Manly that they once had.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8