• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez he could get over the line against the Sharkies couldn't he! :D

Those hits he pulls off are staggering. Give me a highlight reel of nothing but Matai and Jorge big hits, and that is the best it gets.

Thing I always liked about Matai and Jorge, is that their highlight-reel hits were not always confined to halves/wingers - they smashed forwards, backs, whoever.

I hope he stays in the Manly family, somehow - he is a deadset mascot this guy, love him to bits.

Thanks for the memories, Jorge. In your time you changed the way the game was played. Ironically, it has changed yet again making it difficult for you to gain a first grade starting role these last couple of years.

Thank you for everything you have done for the club, and wish you all the best for whatever the future may hold.

Jorge one of Manly's best wingers
Any Manly fan would have a man crush on Jorge
He would get you off your seat with on of his hits , Then you would be holding onto your seat when a bomb was coming his way
All the best Jorge in what ever comes your way

He had a couple of real good seasons and probably got a couple more contract extensions based on that more than his form warranted. i cant fathom how he could be involved in a role down the track, his skill level was never very high, cant play the ball properly, pass or catch and positioning in defence was always questionable

Garrick 20+
Saab 20+
Turbo 20+

Tutufua, yeah well. Cut the deadwood loose ffs.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4