• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Absolutely loved him, a terrific servant of the club. Unfortunately that achilles rupture last year was a terrible blow - it can take a couple of years to feel normal with it (I know from experience). Hope he can stay around the club in some capacity

Tafua is not the most talented guy playing footy, but his hard work to improve himself is a credit.
One of the best Manly players and followed on from Matai with such a bone rattling technique that made the opposition scared.

The hit on Munster a few years back has made him a legend all around the world. Munster even appreciated the hit.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 44
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 44
Haha love the look on Siro's face in that pic, it's like OMG what the...

If this is the end for Jorge at Manly (I know, everyone has tipped it since late last year but nothing surprises me in footy any more) then I heartily endorse all the thanks expressed above, well done Jorge.
Aside from his finishing and carries he also gave our left edge a significant 'presence', not the kind of opponent to ever take your eye off!

With Suli gone we should keep him as back up on a low wage if no other club picks him up. I know we have some youngsters but it always handy to have a player with experience.
Where did The Monster Mash go . I have not heard anything official ?

Horhay has left his mark and he also left a few bruises to the opposition with powerhouse plays and was also a great try scoring finisher for us.

Where did The Monster Mash go . I have not heard anything official ?

Horhay has left his mark and he also left a few bruises to the opposition with powerhouse plays and was also a great try scoring finisher for us.
I heard some commentators last week talk about how Suli will be at the dragons, you're right nothing official,

I heard some commentators last week talk about how Suli will be at the dragons, you're right nothing official,
I have heard the rumours as well feathered friend . Interesting to see what happens

Yep one of my favorite players in his time Jorge. Great finisher in traffic and his hits were incredible. But disappointed he’s not been given a run against some of the lesser teams at the back end. Could have been given a bench spot at least. All the best Jorge.
Jorge and Steve Matai, two of the most destructive and feared players to ever grace our club.

I have heard the rumours as well feathered friend . Interesting to see what happens
Suli will know that going to the struggling dragons, and being their go to man, will be something he's not used to or incapable of doing. He gets on well here with everyone and Manly is like family to him. I'm saying he's staying.

I'm hoping he is offered an in-house role. An absolute MWSE legend that has a LOT to offer.
First of all would like to echo the sentiment that Jorge was an underrated player. He would consistently turn up for our team, was the best metre making winger in the comp for many years, a clinical finisher and gave us some of the biggest hits we’ve ever seen. I don’t think he’ll be forgotten and his legend will grow retirement.

I agree with this sentiment. He’d be wonderful in a mentoring type role for our pathways players, particularly the Polynesian lads. He’s always kept himself out of trouble and is a great influence on the group. In saying that I think he maybstill have plenty to offer with a Blacktown contract.

It reminds me of what Paul Kent was saying recently about Parramatta not looking after their past players being very toxic to their culture, contrast this with the Roosters where Nick Politis looks after all his people.

Rewarding and looking after a very faithful servant of the club and keeping him around would send the message to the players that we are a club who looks after its people and make it clearer Manly is a place they want to be.

THE DIARY OF A HITMAN.
"So anytime I feel vulnerable or compromised I have to take it, within my own hands, to take a life I guess".. Jorge Taufua.
One thing saying things and another stamping your mark and walking your talk and Taufua was tough enough to do so

Jorge is a victim of the The speed of the NRL as there is no Saabstitute for Speed . Speed Kills !

I’m not sure if Jorge is even in the bubble up here , I’d be surprised if he is so any farewell ( unless he retires ) is probably a moot point.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6