Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Young Sterling from the Raiders would do nicely. Someone from another thread mentioned it and I couldn’t agree more..
I said it on facebook a week or so ago, he looks to be consistent and has stood in for Hodgson pretty well.

Tom starling has scored a double tonight !!! His a great player can tackle and his fast out of dummy half !!!

His off contract too come on let’s sign him please

There's a few reasonable young hookers worth sniffing around to varying degrees:
Harry Grant
Hectic Cheese
Tom Starling
Wayde Egan
Billy Walters

Probably need to try an old experienced guy unless we get Grant as well.

There's a few reasonable young hookers worth sniffing around to varying degrees:
Harry Grant
Hectic Cheese
Tom Starling
Wayde Egan
Billy Walters

Grant is the one,but he won’t be leaving Melbourne and why would he

I also think we should sniff around Nathaniel Roache and see how he goes after the injury, talented player who has had some bad luck. Sometimes a new club turns these guys around.

Cust at 9 will open up our defensive middle I think. I have tried to support him but he doesn't appear to be FG standard in any position.

Maybe you're right. I just think he would make a reasonably good back up for the hooker. His defence is OK otherwise he wouldn't be able to handle 5/8 and half. But yes he is no Fainu

Harry Grant
Hectic Cheese
Tom Starling
Wayde Egan
Billy Walters

I like Walters but he just did his knee. Would miss pre season

with Schuster going well tonight, should Des move Cust to hooker or get rid of Croker?

I would like Docker Clay and Cust given an opportunity for the rest of 2020

Said Starling a couple months ago, stick by it.

6 Schu
9 Starling
14 Cust
Depth: Levi
Waiting: Fainu

Fainu returns? Starling to 14, make the call on Schu/Cust.

Just not Levi. I'd rather start Croker and Cust at 14 with ZDC an option. I just can't like Levi!!! Too many wrong options. I reckon if Cust and Olakau-atu play tonight instead of Levi and Waddell, we would have won

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4