Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyone know if Bailey Simonsson if off contract with raiders, apparently born in Mona Vale, he looks big strong and fast, not sure if he has regular start with raiders?

couldnt find NRL highlights while playing at Faiders, however 2019 mounties below, winger fullback with speed is what we need

Sorry @Franko . Looks like he’s got the wing spot with the Raiders.

FDEDB639-CAE1-4B0E-83C8-A0933C2FA389.jpeg

Maybe the club has silently stood Walker down for a few weeks for his pizza night? Might explain why I heard Harper was set to start there and why snake is saying Walker and Suli won't be our starting centres???
but he hasnt said hes not playing.. maybe there is a selection shock. Walker at full back.. or hey maybe at lock! who knows. maybe Walker gets that famous 14 jersey on the bench. Crazy really. Has to start at centre.

So if Foran starts at 6 then Schuster and Cust will both be on the bench because of 9 cover or is Schuster a chance of starting at 6 and Foran and Cust taking up 2 bench spots OR is Schuster a chance at starting somewhere else in the 13?
Schuster has to play and realistically the Frog needs backup so the bench is really important.

Do we go with Cust, Schuster/Foran, Aloiai/Sipley and Guac/Keppie on the bench...assuming Marty, Paseka and Gojetski start? Lots of assumptions there.
BTW, thanks for all your input.
I reckon they've got to find a spot for Davey, I was really impressed with his debut last week, if the whole squad showed the same level of enthusiasm we'd be halfway to victory ready, just my opinion

but he hasnt said hes not playing.. maybe there is a selection shock. Walker at full back.. or hey maybe at lock! who knows. maybe Walker gets that famous 14 jersey on the bench. Crazy really. Has to start at centre.
But I heard Harper to centre was happening before the Turbo injury so Walker to fullback doesn't explain this as Turbo would have always been there...
Maybe a selection shock.
Very interesting to see how this plays out

Maybe the club has silently stood Walker down for a few weeks for his pizza night? Might explain why I heard Harper was set to start there and why snake is saying Walker and Suli won't be our starting centres???
If this is the case why does not the club come out and tell it's members they are going to be doing that silently stood down walker. Why I say this is because it decreases our chances of winning and I like other members have paid a high cost to watch us play at brookvale oval this season and I want the best possible chance to see us win.

Walker and turbo out takes a lot of our attacking weapons away.

But I heard Harper to centre was happening before the Turbo injury so Walker to fullback doesn't explain this as Turbo would have always been there...
Maybe a selection shock.
Very interesting to see how this plays out
hmm interesting. Who knows. Be a waste having him on the cap sitting it out. Maybe he will be the utility on the bench. Even that is wasteful.. especially if that means no Shuster.. and for what to play Parker? Madness.

maybe des has seen what we have. on the DCE and sirro side the centre doesnt get the ball so he is only playing 1 centre this year as its cheaper than chopping the other 2 .
2 fullbacks or 3 wingers is where its at baby
the big conundrum is does he play an inside or an outside centre
you get 3 guesses at that one

where does the walker on the outer talk come from. is the the team photos. i know i read a footnote on the team photo he wasnt there with saddler and maybe cust due to all stars inclusion

Didn't @BOZO post a casualty ward list the other week showing Suli out for round 1 due to a foot injury?
Perhaps that's why Suli & Walker won't be our starting centers vs the chooks & it will be Walker & Harper/Parker/Tuipolutu instead?

Didn't @BOZO post a casualty ward list the other week showing Suli out for round 1 due to a foot injury?
Perhaps that's why Suli & Walker won't be our starting centers vs the chooks & it will be Walker & Harper/Parker/Tuipolutu instead?
That casualty injury list was posted by me before the Tigers trial game feathered friend

Whatever the case may be we need to selecting our strongest possible lineup for next weekend.

With our draw the way it is easts, rabbits, dragons, panthers if we don't start off strong this season will be over before it really begins.

Wasn't DCE just named best and fairest and Jake players player?
Do you seriously think that Jake performances last season [ and regardless how of he was used ] was at a 900 k level ? D C E had a reasonably solid season but the highest paid N R L and Manly player at 1 . 3 mil and then a correlation to his overall form level last season . Player 's player , best and fairest awards , only from a Manly player perspective , no doubt well deserved but came close to the spoon last season with some very ordinary team performances and efforts , that is the realistic correlation that i was alluding to .

Do you seriously think that Jake performances last season [ and regardless how of he was used ] was at a 900 k level ? D C E had a reasonably solid season but the highest paid N R L and Manly player at 1 . 3 mil and then a correlation to his overall form level last season . Player 's player , best and fairest awards , only from a Manly player perspective , no doubt well deserved but came close to the spoon last season with some very ordinary team performances and efforts , that is the realistic correlation that i was alluding to .
i agree completely. i think its more of a reflection how bad the rest went. someone had to win it

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10