Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

winnyason

Bencher
We've been giving him a chance for 4 years? He's played 33 games in total (32 for Manly). Of those 32, he played 20 last season. He's also only been at Manly 3 seasons?

Of those 20 games, he played:
15 games Interchange player (i.e. 14 jersey)
4 games as a 5/8
1 game as a starting hooker

That leaves 11 games outside of this where you say he had two full seasons as first choice 5/8. If you're talking 2019, he played 5 games, and interestingly, he won 80% of those games (4 from 5). 2018, he played 8 games (but that year was a write off in every sense - clubs equal worst year ever ).

That being said, your entitled to your opinion of course. I'm hoping his gameplay speaks volumes for him this season. Des Hasler has elected to keep him over Levi. Says a lot to me.
He no good it simple as that, everyone trying to polish a turd. Levi was worse has vision of a 13 year old Male at a school dance.
It won't work in the new 6 again format a solid approach won't work from 9.
Being a junior rep star means nothing royston lighting remember him or NFL look at johnny Manziel, it won't work anyone thinking it will did not watch manly play last season.
I never want to see him near the 6 jersey again either he is awful.

winnyason

Bencher
Opinions and feelings are mixed regarding Croker's ability to be an effective 1st grade dummy half ... that is healthy and expected on any forum .. but what I can't come to ever like is the disrespectful and personal insults some people seem to need to throw at him .. just because he is not as good as they want him to be ..

Fair dinkum .. he seems a great young man ... tries his guts out ... has come back through 3 knee reconstructions .. and as a half seems to have put his hand up and said I'll have a go at hooker for you Dessie ...

Some of the comments about him are the sort of things I would expect on the Parra or Bulldogs forum ...
It's not a sympathy contest, he garbage blind freddy can see it.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I’ve seen nothing of Croker tgat excites me. In fact last year I was baying for his blood after sone of his awful performances. That said it’s a new season and I’m willing to give him one last shot. I really hope he steps up for us. Just provide crisp fast service and tackle his arse off. I think he can do both those things well. Tine will tell

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
It's not a sympathy contest, he garbage blind freddy can see it.

No, it's not ... it is a character contest ... and many people with it are capable of saying they don't think Croker is a 1st grader, or good enough .. without the need to, as you did, call him a turd ...

Kevinward777

First Grader
No, it's not ... it is a character contest ... and many people with it are capable of saying they don't think Croker is a 1st grader, or good enough .. without the need to, as you did, call him a turd ...
He's more of a numbnut than a turd IMO. He is a smart ass with a big mouth, who knows nothing on occasion, and he hangs with a few sky fairy believing imbeciles as well. But a turd he most certainly is not, at least not to those who wish to thrive in this new world order character contest.

Last edited:

winnyason

Bencher
Okay he no good nowhere near first grade level and a byproduct of Barrett's rubbish recruitment

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay he no good nowhere near first grade level and a byproduct of Barrett's rubbish recruitment

.. and yet ... was re-signed to a new contract by Dessie ..

and winnya ... my point is that you are not calling him a turd and garbage .. because he has beaten his missus .. not because he is involved in drunken glassings at the pub ... not be cause he is drink driving ... not because he is drug cheating ... not because he is posting sex tapes .... and not because he isn't having a go ... but simply because he is not as good a footy player as you would like him to be ...

and that entitles you to call him to be dropped ... but IMO .. does not entitle anyone to personally disrespect or abuse him ...

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
When you have Turbo Chez Schuster Walker Foran Taupau Saab Suli Jake do we really need Croker to "win" us games?
In close contests We Really NEED
A team of 17 Competent Contributors without carrying any passengers to make up the numbers.

That is what we Really NEED

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
.. and yet ... was re-signed to a new contract by Dessie ..

and winnya ... my point is that you are not calling him a turd and garbage .. because he has beaten his missus .. not because he is involved in drunken glassings at the pub ... not be cause he is drink driving ... not because he is drug cheating ... not because he is posting sex tapes .... and not because he isn't having a go ... but simply because he is not as good a footy player as you would like him to be ...

and that entitles you to call him to be dropped ... but IMO .. does not entitle anyone to personally disrespect or abuse him ...
The passion runs wild on here and that is a great thing
But what is not a great thing is when our passion becomes out of control and we start to loose our cool and put down others
No one wants to be ordinary at what they do . Including players .
We ALL try our best and when our best is not good enough it does not mean we deserve to be stoned to death and ridiculed .
We all must learn to curb our passion and become more assertive and creative in the way we express our selves
Personally I do not think Crocker is NRL standard and I hope for the sake of our team and his own NRL career he proves me wrong .

He's more of a numbnut than a turd IMO. He is a smart ass with a big mouth, who knows nothing on occasion, and he hangs with a few sky fairy believing imbeciles as well. But a turd he most certainly is not, at least not to those who wish to thrive in this new world order character contest.
Definitely a numbnut and a wee jesse. Probably does believe in sky fairy's the nincompoop. What a numbnut from the numbnuttery factory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12