Hook hooked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How does Gus know they won't get a Premiership - by putting the kybosh on the coach about to begin a Final Series :think:

Crazy stuff out West :nerd:
I get your drift . That decision is not Gold by Gould . I dont think it is good timing . I believe it is a distraction to the team . This Panther team is capable of any thing on the day and if they do make it to the Grand final Gould would lose all credibility .

Wow harsh call by the club. Pretty amazing timing too. His coaching has got them to a place where they absolutely get a shot at winning this comp, if they are good enough. Way to destabilise your team! Honestly I think poor old Gus must have early stage dementia or something to pull this one out.
Gould still thinks that he is on track with his 5 year plan for the panthers so he must have dementia

There’s been rumours for a long time now with Gould actually coaching the team I guess it finally came to a head and Gould said pack your bags I can do this on my own and we’ll just say the other guy is coaching them for now

I get your drift . That decision is not Gold by Gould . I dont think it is good timing . I believe it is a distraction to the team . This Panther team is capable of any thing on the day and if they do make it to the Grand final Gould would lose all credibility .

Hook has walked today, so the Riff getting to the GF will be credited to the assistant coach and Gus :nod:

Its bizzaroland :confused:

Why doesn't the 'Riff sack Gould? He hasn't brought a premiership to the Mountains, and has so many resources and wealth at his disposal.
Perhaps he'll take over as the NRL boss?

One thing we do not want is a swap, Griffin wasn’t liked at Brisbane and gas effectively now been sacked by two clubs.

Frying pan to fire cones to mind.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4