Hook hooked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mag will be at the top of their wish list. Probably rushed the decision as Mag has other options and wanted to lock him down asap

No chance...I mean Gus came out last week saying that was no chance...

What gets me is his hypocrisy. Happy to manipulate the media for his own club but will call out others who do the same.

Clearly a great mind but with such a massive agenda

I thought yesterday kinda saved Barrett's bacon at Manly. Had we lost heavily like just about everyone expected us to and plunged to the bottom of the ladder I think he would have been done here.

But this throws a spanner in the works.

I said during the week that I didn't believe Gould when he said Hook was safe and that neither Barrett or Cartwright would be at Penrith next year. Now the supposedly safe Hook has been well and truly hooked.

Interesting times ahead.

I thought yesterday kinda saved Barrett's bacon at Manly. Had we lost heavily like just about everyone expected us to and plunged to the bottom of the ladder I think he would have been done here.

But this throws a spanner in the works.

I said during the week that I didn't believe Gould when he said Hook was safe and that neither Barrett or Cartwright would be at Penrith next year. Now the supposedly safe Hook has been well and truly hooked.

Interesting times ahead.

I dont think conceding 32 points yesterday has saved anyones bacon, personally.
And nor should it. Our defence in our 20m zone for the first 65 minutes was disgusting.
It was really pleasing to see the determination we showed in the last 15 when it got tight.

Maybe Gould wants all the credit if they win the GF?
How does that work in the coaching ranks? Griffin coached them for 21 weeks. If they happen to win who gets the credit as coach?
You can't be in the finals if your team's not in a good position in Round 22.
I thought it was Manly's year to be crazy.

Something has come to a head. This is not a smart decision at this time if the season. Nothing smart about the timing.

Gus is for sure a My way of the highway manager and to sack their coach at this stage of a season is beyond interesting. Who he hires next will be interesting. I am happy if Barrett leaves there. We need a strong coach who instils discipline!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6