Hodkinson returns to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ironic...Hodko (potentially) returning to support the player who replaced him, when Trentko departed these shores for the blue and white climes of the Canterbury-Bankstown district.

What goes around, comes around.

Dude...forget his percentage. DCE ain’t no natural kicker. Imo he’s bloody awful...Hoddo takes the kicking duties all day. 82% & he looks like he’s about to lay an egg.

I dont disagree with that. Hokko takes the job all day, every day.
I was pointing out that 82% says that DCE is not inconsistent this year.

Dude...forget his percentage. DCE ain’t no natural kicker. Imo he’s bloody awful...Hoddo takes the kicking duties all day. 82% & he looks like he’s about to lay an egg.
Why forget the %? He kicks at a higher success rate than Hodkinson. I don’t care whether he looks like a duck taking a dump if it goes over it still counts.

I’d rather an ugly looking 82% than a pretty looking 77%. If he comes we have options in this department for the first time in ages.

I actually thought Walker was pretty good at 6 last night, but I suppose Hodko's kicking game would be a real boost.
I thought the same too, Walker's speed is making runs look like half breaks and half breaks look threatening. He makes the play look urgent at times. It's just when the move breaks down and he starts running to all points of the compass I get concerned. But, winners are grinners.

Good guy and of his knees stay together he will steely
So I’m guessing we expect an announcement on this tomorrow??

Or maybe

#nextweek

PS: sorry had to get that in there!!
id play him next
Week vs the scum.

Solid player great foil for Daly. Just hope he’s knees hold up

A massive step up from poor old croker

I reckon youd be better off sticking dylan into 5/8. giving api a spell. hodko to hooker and tom wright into the centres.

That would work as well. Whatever it takes to get Wright quality game time to see if his potential can be reality.

I actually thought Walker was pretty good at 6 last night, but I suppose Hodko's kicking game would be a real boost.

Me too. I wonder if it is just his confidence. Croker (who I still think will go ok) seems to be tentative and doesn't want to stuff up the team's chances, whereas Walker just goes whatever...I'm going to run like a nut case and see what happens. One of his kicks went well out (7 tackle re-start)... so I dunno.

I would like Dylan back into the centres... but he seemed more confident than crokes last night.

I think his time back in the six has improved Walker's defence. And he'll carry that through to playing in the centres. Brian Kelly or Suli to wing and Marty Wright out of fighting it out for utility spot with Tommy Wright (who we need to see a little more of)

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4