Hodkinson returns to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really don't get this Suli to the wing thing? He would be better on the bench, given his age, and past troubles. He is so young, he can cover a lot of positions, what an awesome pick up! We should lock this kid up, he is a real footballer.
Really impressed with him. Did really well in defence and had some good Jorge-like runs in attack.

When Jorge comes back he'll come straight into the team as he should. Hes earnt that. Moses has been good and he'll keep improving. Kelly hasn't done anything wrong to be dropped and Moses isn't a bench player so he'll just have to kick ass in reggies and earn a contract for next year and beyond I'd imagine.

When Jorge comes back he'll come straight into the team as he should. Hes earnt that. Moses has been good and he'll keep improving. Kelly hasn't done anything wrong to be dropped and Moses isn't a bench player so he'll just have to kick ass in reggies and earn a contract for next year and beyond I'd imagine.
Suli has to be in the side somewhere imo.. sometimes you don’t have to anything wrong to get dropped. Sometimes the other guy is just too good to leave out..

Are you sure about that? Killer was a reluctant goal kicker and only ever did it if no one else wanted the job. DCE got the goal kicking straight into first grade in 2011 because Killer didn't want to kick, but when Cherry was only hitting 52% halfway through the year the decision was made to hand Killer the kicking tee.

If I remember correctly it was that loss to souths where DCE missed a sideline conversion that saw killer return as goal kicker.

After that killer took the goal kicking back, DCE got better as a half (less pressure I guess) and well you know the rest :)

Suli has to be in the side somewhere imo.. sometimes you don’t have to anything wrong to get dropped. Sometimes the other guy is just too good to leave out..
Yep.
Jorge goes to wing Moses stays exactly where he is.
Atm Dylan and chez is working so I wouldn't change it.
Hodko will just have to find his way to blacktown until further notice.

Yep.
Jorge goes to wing Moses stays exactly where he is.
Atm Dylan and chez is working so I wouldn't change it.
Hodko will just have to find his way to blacktown until further notice.
Play a disciplined storm side with one kicker you will lose. Hodkinson is a pro. He’s a link man with a kicking game. This combinations stuff is overrated when talking about an experienced footballer.

Dylan is as good as any centre in the game.Let him play there.

Last edited:
In regard to Hodo the relevant point at the present time is whether he does actually have the match fitness level [ on the injury front ] and playing good enough footy and at a sufficient level to warrant changing a winning back line grouping . If it seems that he can offer something more to the side right now , fair enough , but what he has offered worthwhile in the past is still no indication that he can produce it now. Cut from the knights and now running around with Newtown , maybe he is playing o k , maybe he has been struggling a bit. , it is not really clear . To be recruited as a depth player in the short term seems with in reason but to be injected into a winning side straight away is really another matter. Like Walker , Jamie Lyon was certainly better then most N R L centres [ if not the best ] at the time when he played 5 / 8 and that did not preclude him from playing at 6 and for the best interests of that successful Manly side then. Really can not see any difference now in Walker"s instance and now in the 6 .

Play a disciplined storm side with one kicker you will lose. Hodkinson is a pro. He’s a link man with a kicking game. This combinations stuff is overrated when talking about an experienced footballer.

Dylan is as good as any Centre in the game.Ler him play there.

Straight in as far as I’m concerned, and with him in we’ll have a decent chance against the Drizzle, in fact I might even tip a HUGE upset!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6