Hodkinson returns to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can see what will happen. Tom Wright will not get an opportunity at Manly.

People say Manly view him as a centre. Yet Manly pick a lazy fat kid who has been sacked from two clubs to play centre this week. Why?

Tom Wright will end up at Parra and be excellent and we will all wonder why Manly did not give the kid a go in first grade.

Is that you Tom wright? A lazy fat kid who started playing first grade at 18 and looked super dangerous off the bat. He has got the goods and is well worth the risk imo considering he is on peanuts. Baz will pick Tom wright when he thinks he is good enough, potentially lethal in attack but can he tackle will chambers?

****ing Dogkinson

No thanks I'd rather be strapped to a chair with my eyes glued open watching the thwannies on full volume with Brayshaw whacking off over the big levers and all the toys on commentary....

Ok not really but it's right up there with Dogko at manly

Is that you Tom wright? A lazy fat kid who started playing first grade at 18 and looked super dangerous off the bat. He has got the goods and is well worth the risk imo considering he is on peanuts. Baz will pick Tom wright when he thinks he is good enough, potentially lethal in attack but can he tackle will chambers?

Well. Baz has picked hin tonight. Good luck T Wright!!

I don’t see Walker as a good five/eighth. He seems to be a bit confused in attack.

This year it’s seemed like Cherry-Evans hasn’t had the confidence in some of his half partners to provide any options in attack. And I can’t fault him too much for that.

I think Blake Green gave him some measure of confidence. And I think Hodkinson may provide a bit of that too. Maybe not as much confidence, but more than Croker did.

Hodko would steady the ship.

He's no immortal but what we need right now is a solid and reliable 5/8 / halfback that can help the younger guys put a head on their shoulders and offer an affordable contribution to a team in need. He is both those things.

We arent going to repair this mess overnight so lets take little steps and be smart about it. An old head like Hodko is a smart decision given the circumstance.

+ hes a top bloke.

View attachment 8346
I agree with you. I have no doubt that Hodkinson would do a more than capable job. Most importantly, his calm style of play would compliment DCE and help take the pressure off his kicking game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4