Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Hayne plane says he’s gonna eat pussy he really means he’s gonna EAT pussy
Mate not cool. Maybe going for a cheap laugh but that's ordinary. I'd like to think you're better than that and hope that you aren't a father of daughters. I'm at a loss to understand today's sexual social media culture and I hope (well I hope I know) how to not have an NRL star show up out of nowhere to go into a room with my daughter like this mother has but I didn't Nt know that situation. His actions if true are reprehensible and he is the dickhead I've always considered him to be. Let's not make light if this stuff.

Have details about the US one surfaced? I recall “injuries” were mentioned but the reports were a bit cryptic. This biting thing is bizarre, especially in light of the 2006 incident above.

Last edited:
Mate not cool. Maybe going for a cheap laugh but that's ordinary. I'd like to think you're better than that and hope that you aren't a father of daughters. I'm at a loss to understand today's sexual social media culture and I hope (well I hope I know) how to not have an NRL star show up out of nowhere to go into a room with my daughter like this mother has but I didn't Nt know that situation. His actions if true are reprehensible and he is the dickhead I've always considered him to be. Let's not make light if this stuff.

Well said mate.

This bloke is a fuc*ing animal.

Put Mr Ego in the big house for a stint. That might wipe the smugness off his dial.

Totally agree my friend, I have a family member who suffered "aggravated assault", no one believed her and she took her own life 18 months later. 2 years later the guy got arrested for another offence and told everyone he did it did both crimes. Because I took a stance I was subjected to some reticule. Violence against women should not be condoned. At any time!

Jarrod is a great looking successful athlete who should have no trouble attracting a nice girl so there is no issue there but if the barbaric accusations are legitimate then there are real issues in his head. Any one that rapes is a very very sick person .

Have a nice life. Bottom feeding troll.

Don't presume to know the story behind people on here. Keyboard warrior.

The guy only made a harmless, if not a tad distasteful joke, made no comment about the truth behind the claims or made any judgements.

Seems quite a few either have no sense of humour or just love to fight at any opportunity.
Plenty of other jokes have passed through to the keeper without appeal.

Get a grip you people, this is a RL forum FFS.

Some of you handbag wearing pc poofs need to get a sense of humor.

Haynsie is not guilty. When she said eat me he did what he was told.

While I agree the world could lighten up, you really are a relic.

Why do politically correct people need to be homosexual? Conversely, why assume that homosexuals are all PC?

And why is someone who gets upset at these insinuations assumed to be of the female persuasion? Especially in the derogatory way you so eloquently said it?

Aww baby. Did my words upset your left wing progressive vagina. Hahah

I hope you didn’t winner my post after only reading the first sentence and it was instead some kind of faecetious swipe at me calling out your crap?

Do you even know what left wing means? It shouldn’t be and isn’t an insult, neither is progressive or having a vagina for that matter. Get with the times Neanderthal.

I hope you didn’t winner my post after only reading the first sentence and it was instead some kind of faecetious swipe at me calling out your crap?

Do you even know what left wing means? It shouldn’t be and isn’t an insult, neither is progressive or having a vagina for that matter. Get with the times Neanderthal.
Unfortunately, the left is no longer about fighting for social equality and egalitarianism anymore. The agenda merchants who force their beliefs down peoples (even little kids) throats have corrupted what was once a virtuous and noble cause. Many of the people who used to scream about the injustice of being burnt at the stake due to being different, are now responsible for torching anyone and everyone who would dare to refuse seeing the world the way they want them to.

Unfortunately, the left is no longer about fighting for social equality and egalitarianism anymore. The agenda merchants who force their beliefs down peoples (even little kids) throats have corrupted what was once a virtuous and noble cause. Many of the people who used to scream about the injustice of being burnt at the stake due to being different, are now responsible for torching anyone and everyone who would dare to refuse seeing the world the way they want them to.

I agree with that, what I don’t abide is using it as some kind of slur in the way it was. He was being offensive and tried to belittle the offence taken by introducing a concept as ammunition and a concept he clearly knows nothing about.

Sexism/homophobia/societal awareness and standards shouldnt be a political argument with left and right picket lines.

It’s more about decency and what kind of human you choose to be and how that choice meshes with others. The way cameron posted in this thread doesn’t ingratiate himself to the vast majority. It’s his choice to talk like that and that’s fine, but if he wants to have his opinion heard in a public forum he has to accept the opinions of others who may take offence to be heard as well.

I agree with that, what I don’t abide is using it as some kind of slur in the way it was. He was being offensive and tried to belittle the offence taken by introducing a concept as ammunition and a concept he clearly knows nothing about.

Sexism/homophobia/societal awareness and standards shouldnt be a political argument with left and right picket lines.

It’s more about decency and what kind of human you choose to be and how that choice meshes with others. The way cameron posted in this thread doesn’t ingratiate himself to the vast majority. It’s his choice to talk like that and that’s fine, but if he wants to have his opinion heard in a public forum he has to accept the opinions of others who may take offence to be heard as well.
This is a brilliant post... and I agree with most of what you have written wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8